1 7%
Sally Sue
1 7%
Bessie (my brother's car's name lol)
1 7%
Vanessa
3 20%
Voters: 15.
I saw a thread like this earlier today and I decided to make one too. I got my ESP/LTD EC-50 about 2 years ago and it's time to give it a name.

Here it is:

Give me some suggestions and I'll make a poll.

Sry I made the poll public, I didn't know what that would do.
Last edited by Andrew C. S. at Jun 28, 2009,
If you aren't going to let anyone touch it, name it Sasha.

In before "WHO TOUCHED MY GUN?" and that stuff.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
if a neo nazi compares you to hitler I'd say it's meant to be a good thing, if a jew does the same thing, it's likely that they aren't particularly fond of you.
i named my Schecter: Vanessa... or Vee-Vee for short. eh, I'd probably name yours Nicole or Melissa...
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Last edited by randomhero93 at Jun 27, 2009,
Quote by braedanpebley
Name it Bessie, Margrate, or Lester.

I like Lester.

Also, you should custom make a pickguard and put some random person's face on it. That way, people will get really creeped out because 1, you named your guitar lester, and 2, someones face is on it
Epiphone G-400
Roland Cube 30X
name it Slagathor!
Im pretty sure your guitar will be the only one with that name
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']It's the sound of Satan himself ripping through the electronics in the guitar....

It's a pinch harmonic, dude.
Quote by ZOMGdonuts
I dunno...Looks more like a guy to me.

name him Bob.

I've never seen a male-named guitar
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']It's the sound of Satan himself ripping through the electronics in the guitar....

It's a pinch harmonic, dude.
Betsy. a friend of mine who plays call of duty 4 online a lot has named his in game m16 "betsy" haha and for some reason thats never not funny to me
Name it Darky.
Or Nagger.

I have a feeling some people won't like those names...
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
Quote by Vasser
Name it Darky.
Or Nagger.

I have a feeling some people won't like those names...

lulz for south park referance
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Name it Sally Sue, Or Billy Bob, . Since it's an ESP/LTD it's like white trash.

No disrespect to your guitar. I have one too.
Hey!Everyone!
Come and See how good I look!

You Stay Classy, Ultimate Guitar
Or you could name it Adolf... that would be funny
Epiphone G-400
Roland Cube 30X
Name your guitar.....

FREDDIE!!!

lol
"Music is felt through our soul, not heard with our ears" - Sully Erna

Current Gear:
Ibanez SR755 5-string bass
Acoustic B10 amplifier
Line 6 POD UX1
Quote by CesarRoks
name it Slapahoe!
Im pretty sure your guitar will be the only one with that name

fixed it for you
"Music is felt through our soul, not heard with our ears" - Sully Erna

Current Gear:
Ibanez SR755 5-string bass
Acoustic B10 amplifier
Line 6 POD UX1
Quote by Pac_man0123
How is that short lol i think that takes more time to say than Vanessa

Vanessa= 3 syllables
Vee-Vee = 2 syllables

how's it harder to say Vee-Vee instead of Vanessa?
Quote by pedromiles101
do what i did, name it after a girl you met after you've tripped out on nyquill after not sleeping for two days.

I love my catherine
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
thanks for not putting my suggestions up and putting her nickname up too! how dare you...

Quote by pedromiles101
I always wanted to name my Iommi G-400 (my first guitar, that guitar reminds me of it) but I could never decide on one. Its quality/playability is ridiculous considering it's an Epiphone, so I think it deserves one.

I went with Lester for yours, looks like a dude guitar to me.
Naming a guitar just for the sake of naming it is as pretentious and as obnoxious as can be. If a name leaps out at you when you pick it up, great. Otherwise don't bother.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
omg, randomhero, i'm so sry, totally didn't read the full post. oh well. is there a way I can edit the poll?
OK, so I messed up on the poll a bit, but if you search for "Naming My First Guitar (Redo)", you'll find a new thread and poll that's improved from this one. I'll delete this one after a while.