ive been trying to find a girl friend as of late and i may have found two but i dont think they think of me as a boyfriend type(one has been my friend for the past 4 years and the onther i have been friends with for a school year)my question is how should i approach this subject and do you guys have any advise on "picking up chicks"(sorry had to throw that in there....)
ps. if youre wondering im 18 and still a virgin and hopefully you guys give me some good advise so i can change that statement(and i dont want to go to college a virgin without a choice)

thanx

Next purchase: Peavey Vypyr 30 Combo Amp
You do realize where you are right?

There isn't really any advice anyone can give you. Every girl out there is different. There might be one girl out there that the advice you get actually applies to, but she probably won't be the one you're talking to.
So fell Lord Perth...

... And the countryside did shake with that thunder.
rohypnol
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
anyway jokes aside, dont ever let a chick get you whipped, when that happens, thats just it, kill yourself if that happens
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Use this pick up line:

"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
The best way is to just get close to them. Talk to them on the phone at night, and try to make it a routine. That will definitely get it into their mind.