What is the best 15w or less high grade amp? Looking for something similar to the Blackstar ht5 but i was all that impressed with the amps tone. I liked the american to british feature tho and also need nice fender style cleans.

Basically an Engl SE in a small box joke joke.
budget?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Dr Z?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Line 6 Spider III 15W. Has a Clean, Crunch, Metal, and Insane mode. 2 effects knobs, with 3 modes each. Knob 1 has Chorus Flange, Phaser, and Tremelo. Knob 2 has Sweep Echo, Tape Echo, and Reverb. You can use both knobs at once! Currently on sale at guitar center for $89.99!!! http://www.guitarcenter.com/Line-6-Spider-III-15-15W-1x8-Guitar-Combo-Amp-103944831-i1168996.gc
Quote by Lagunaguitar
Line 6 Spider III 15W. Has a Clean, Crunch, Metal, and Insane mode. 2 effects knobs, with 3 modes each. Knob 1 has Chorus Flange, Phaser, and Tremelo. Knob 2 has Sweep Echo, Tape Echo, and Reverb. You can use both knobs at once! Currently on sale at guitar center for $89.99!!! http://www.guitarcenter.com/Line-6-Spider-III-15-15W-1x8-Guitar-Combo-Amp-103944831-i1168996.gc

Heh, nice, noone needs to feed the troll.

TS, what's the price range?
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial
Quote by Lagunaguitar

Reported.

Definitely trolling.
Quote by GNRjungle87
Reported.

Definitely trolling.

No, just an idiot.

Yeah, the Rebel 20 seems right to me.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
i cant name them but there are plenty of boutique companies that have something along those lines
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by TOMMYB22
i cant name them but there are plenty of boutique companies that have something along those lines

Yeah, depending on cost I could make one or point the TS in the direction of a few people. Waiting to hear on the available $ tho.
Quote by kcdakrt

okay budget about 3k usd. I have a 5150 for american heavy tones, fender twin for cleans and jcm900 for british crunch which will be sold because ive given up on bands (this is just for cranked recordings and bedroom use, so ideally all 3 in a 15w box if that is at all possible.
Last edited by Megadave. at Jun 27, 2009,
Quote by Megadave.
okay budget about 3k usd. I have a 5150, fender twin and jcm900 which will be sold because ive given up on bands, so ideally all 3 in a 15w box if that is at all possible.

I am soooo there. I doubt you're going to find a whole lot like that unless you go boutique. The big amp companies don't put much effort (lots of channels) into a small wattage amp (unfortunately).

NEways, I could make something like that for you. Interested? I'll shoot you a PM and we can talk if you're interested.
Quote by kcdakrt

Line 6 Vetta?

You can get whatever tone you want, at pretty much any volume, I guess.
Quote by DLrocket89
I am soooo there. I doubt you're going to find a whole lot like that unless you go boutique. The big amp companies don't put much effort (lots of channels) into a small wattage amp (unfortunately).

NEways, I could make something like that for you. Interested? I'll shoot you a PM and we can talk if you're interested.

i would need to hear some demos of amps you have done as im in the uk. how much?
Quote by Megadave.
i would need to hear some demos of amps you have done as im in the uk.

Ah, NM then for me...even with clips, shipping would be nuts.

However, I am part of something of a "consortium" of amp builders, and we have a couple of members in the UK. Would you like to get in contact with one of them?
Quote by kcdakrt

Interesting change. I think if you could get something that has multiple wattage settings with one great 12" you would be better off (for if you ever gig somewhere again)
Quote by Tempoe
Interesting change. I think if you could get something that has multiple wattage settings with one great 12" you would be better off (for if you ever gig somewhere again)

i have a carvin v3 which has a 50/100 switch but the difference is minimal. also i am not gigging again i have officially given up im just into recording and jamming at home.

also that vetta is pretty interesting actually, but it is 300watts
Don't worry, that's what Volume controls are for.

The Vetta is IMO one of the best amps for the price, period.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
You could also consider the Fractal Audio Axe FX if you are going to be recording and need versatility.

Also their 18w tube modeling amp Reactor 112-18.

http://www.fractalaudio.com/
Last edited by Tempoe at Jun 27, 2009,
Quote by Tempoe
You could also consider the Fractal Audio Axe FX if you are going to be recording and need versatility.

Also their 18w tube modeling amp Reactor 112-18

http://www.fractalaudio.com/

i know about it i was getting lessons from greg howe and he endorses it
Quote by Megadave.
i know about it i was getting lessons from greg howe and he endorses it

Yeah, I have never tried one but it has great reviews (the FX)
For that money you could get a custom Egnater

http://www.egnater.com/modules.html

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Quote by Megadave.
okay budget about 3k usd. I have a 5150 for american heavy tones, fender twin for cleans and jcm900 for british crunch which will be sold because ive given up on bands (this is just for cranked recordings and bedroom use, so ideally all 3 in a 15w box if that is at all possible.

3K??

get a Fractal Audio Axe FX and a GOOD Power Amp and a Mills Acoustic cab
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me