i'm looking at buying a Schecter Damien V FR, i was wondering if anyone had played this guitar and what you think about it.
Don't take what people say. Try it yourself. Some may like it, some may not, but we can't tell you if you'll like it.
yes i realize this. i was just wondering if there was anything the stands out about it or if theres something really bad about it that you couldnt notice in 10 minutes of playing it in a guitar shop.
i'd check out harmony-central

grammar and spelling are apparently not important, but you can usually figure out what people are trying to say there
Quote by Amil0724
yes i realize this. i was just wondering if there was anything the stands out about it or if theres something really bad about it that you couldnt notice in 10 minutes of playing it in a guitar shop.

imo try the guitar out first then read the reviews. nothing worse then going to try a guitar knowing all of it's flaws and then picking them up within the first 1 minute of trying it and hating the guitar where as if you hadn't read the review you may not of have paid much attention to the problem before. that said try searching google or any guitar magazine.
Nah. i've played a bunch of v's but i just wanna know if this guitar is any good