if i keep a pouch of tobacco in my pocket, will it make it through security?
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
yes, ive taken a pack of ciggs on the plane but just make sure theres no foil on it b/c that will set the detector off
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
ahh the foil. duhh my bad
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
nope. so you should just quit.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by Demon Wolf
I got a similar thing from playing too much Pokemon.

Magikarpal tunnel.
i've flown many times in the past few years. They let me take my cigs and my lighters on board. I just put them in the bin with my other stuff when passing through security , they dont give any of it a second look.
Quote by slipmaggot93
nope. so you should just quit.

boo hoo, their decision
Quote by therealtater
that is the first time I have ever actually loled because of the pit you win either a cookie or an internet your choice

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I regularly walk into the living room naked when my parents are watching Greys Anatomy.
In all seriousness,
why wouldnt it get through?

get camel snus so you dont have to spit or swallow the spit.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Jun 27, 2009,
Just put it in the bin. They won't care. Smoking is allowed in airports. That's why they have the smoking section.