i saw a new Ibanez Universe 7 string on ebay for 1k. red pinstripe on the pickguard, d'activators instead of blaze II's, tremol-no... i wish i had a grand right now...

i cant buy it but maybe one of you can:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-Ibanez-Universe-UV777BK-UV777PBK-7-string-guitar_W0QQitemZ270415238451QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item3ef6011533&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1240%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
Quote by mamosa
If it isn't original, I won't touch it.

you mean the sexy, sexy green and black one?
Well, that would be my preference, but I would only buy an all original JEM Universe.
Serial Number. Checkdate, model etc etc.

Best you can do.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Pac_man0123
It's not very hard to get a mirror pickguard and dimarzio blaze pickups lol

I didn't click the link. I just saw modded and posted. But yeah, tr00 d4t.
it's real, everything looks good.

that pickguard is ghey, but, it looks in good condition.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by mamosa
I prefer the original Universe.

who doesnt?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

HOMOS! That's who! I saw one on eBay recently. I've been seeing so many awesome guitars go for so little I WANT A ****ING JOB!
Quote by mamosa
HOMOS! That's who! I saw one on eBay recently. I've been seeing so many awesome guitars go for so little I WANT A ****ING JOB!

amen to that.

they'res an absolute MINT universe going for $1000 in the shop in a town about 30 minutes from me, not even touched by anyone unless they have the money to put down a payment on it. no crumby teenager's hands (even though im a teenager, atleast i have respect ), no idiots banging on, it's beautiful.

so, does anyone want sexual favors? i need money.
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Quote by conor1148
amen to that.

they'res an absolute MINT universe going for $1000 in the shop in a town about 30 minutes from me, not even touched by anyone unless they have the money to put down a payment on it. no crumby teenager's hands (even though im a teenager, atleast i have respect ), no idiots banging on, it's beautiful.

so, does anyone want sexual favors? i need money.

The worst thing is, I am unwilling to sell either of my 2 electrics, even though I never play my Ibanez.
Quote by mamosa
The worst thing is, I am unwilling to sell either of my 2 electrics, even though I never play my Ibanez.

ahh, same here. all the ones i have either wouldnt sell (projects, missing pieces) or are ones that mean alot to me.
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Quote by conor1148
ahh, same here. all the ones i have either wouldnt sell (projects, missing pieces) or are ones that mean alot to me.

Luckily for me, my first guitar was a LTD Viper 400 so I won't ever need to sell that to get a good guitar, but my 1982 Ibanez Destroyer II DT400 modded for an OFR and locking nut is pretty much unplayed. I don't really need a FR even though I like to play some Satriani. I don't use it enough so I prefer my hardtail.
Quote by mamosa
Luckily for me, my first guitar was a LTD Viper 400 so I won't ever need to sell that to get a good guitar, but my 1982 Ibanez Destroyer II DT400 modded for an OFR and locking nut is pretty much unplayed. I don't really need a FR even though I like to play some Satriani. I don't use it enough so I prefer my hardtail.

my first accoustic was some POS offbrand, my second guitar (first electric, thats why it's important) was an omen 6, it's a nice solid foundation for upgrades, i'll get to it eventually.

i prefer my jackson, but that's just because the pickups are a tiny bit less "bassy" and a tiny bit hotter
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

I love my first guitar
Now for the first time in a year and a half, it needs to be adjusted (truss rod). And I love my Ibanez. The Super 70 pickups are amazing. I was shocked to discover Ibanez ever made good stock pups
It's a sexy guitar, but at the end of the day, I prefer the feel of my Viper.