So basically what the title says,

Mine are Kid Cudi and Wale, both of them are pretty good and original imo.
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
I haven't heard enough by Kid Cudi to say yet, but I'm interested in listening to his first full-length when it comes out. He seems to have potential.
Kid Cudi definitely. The "man on the Moon" song is great.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by exect4500
the one that doesn't say or write anything.

Make your sig smaller, it's goddamn annoying.

EDIT:
Also, is Kid Cudi the one who does that god awful day and night song? I'm not really feeling that. I'll reserve judgement of him as an artist, though, until I hear more. Also, favorite new rapper is Black Milk. Look him up!
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Last edited by BigFatSandwich at Jun 28, 2009,
Quote by BigFatSandwich
Make your sig smaller, it's goddamn annoying.

EDIT:
Also, is Kid Cudi the one who does that god awful day and night song? I'm not really feeling that. I'll reserve judgement of him as an artist, though, until I hear more. Also, favorite new rapper is Black Milk. Look him up!

Day & Night is a little overplayed and definitely not one of his best songs. His mixtape stuff is really good though.
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Not sure if you want to consider K'Naan new exactly since he just released his second album, but I think he is awesome.
when Kanye was new I loved him but his new stuff is awful drivel
Eminem isn't really upcoming or new but he did kinda "retire" then comeback and I do love relapse. Other than that all the only new stuff I hear is mainstream as and does not inspire faith, I do like what I've heard of Kid Cudi though. T.I's not bad when he isn't collaborating with JT
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
I know I'm gonna get flamed for this but Asher Roth is my favourite new rapper.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Sadistik's 2008 debut album The Balancing Act was an extremely well done album. This kid can seriously spit some awesome versus and can make some killer beats. Keep your eyes out for him, if you like Eminem, but don't like his shock rap attitude then you'll love Sadistik
KiD CuDi is the only rapper i actually like... i love day n night, man on the moon, and the prayer.... they are all great songs