Hi,i have a problem with my guitar Jackson JS20 Dinky , i'm a begginer in electric guitar so i have had to do some wrong stuff with her i didn't known to put tremolo in exact position so i broke that thing off so i have had to take off the remain of tremolo from there ,ok so i have had to touch the "springs" and the screw from it ,with a lot of sweat and blood i put it back on but now ,my bridge is lift off and if pushed it will not move down ,my question is now what the hell to do .Thanks .
1st thing to do, learn to type cogently. Just because you aren't talking face to face doesn't mean you can be unintelligible and it won't matter.
2nd, reread 1st.
I am a little confused. Can you post pics? As well as try to explain it a lot clearer
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Tribute (Bare Knuckle Nailbombs)
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul (Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentinent)
-Ibanez S470 (Dimarzio D-sonic and Humbucker from Hell)
-PRS SE Custom (Guitarforce Black Diamond and Lord of the Blues)

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
EVH 5150III EL-34 50w
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Super Chorus
Bogner Uberschall
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Electro-Harmonix Power Booster
Fender PT100 Pedal Tuner

Strings:
Ernie Ball Skinny Top/Heavy Bottom 10-52
Hi,sorry to confuse you ,yeah like you said azn_guitarist25 i broke my whammy bar and my bridge is lift, i have no pictures.
adjust the screws on the spring claw to bring the bridge parallel to the body. unlock the locking nut 1st though and it requires a lot of tuning and retuning.

if you don`t know what your doing take it to a tech.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602241 scroll down a bit until you get to the "if your trem bridge is lifted after changing string gauge" section. in the picture to the left of springs you can see 2 screws tighten them and then retune as your strings will now be sharper. adjust until you get the bridge parallel once again.

Quote by ibanezgod1973
adjust the screws on the spring claw to bring the bridge parallel to the body. unlock the locking nut 1st though and it requires a lot of tuning and retuning.

if you don`t know what your doing take it to a tech.

js20 don't have locking nuts
Quote by azn_guitarist25

js20 don't have locking nuts

i scan read threads and missed the fact he unfortunatly bought a jackson guitar.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
i scan read threads and missed the fact he unfortunatly bought a jackson guitar.

Yes thanks for all your info guys yes like you said ibanezgod1973 unfortunatly i bought a jackson that sucks it's the lowest junk from them line ,so my second guitar it gonna be a Schecter,Ibanez,Bc Rich or Esp .
Oh,and i have a question, which guitars are best for metal,in midrange prices 500-700$
For a new guitar id look at all the brands you listed and still don't scratch jackson off your list because your cheap guitar sucked jackson has some of the best mid range guitars for metal. Do you want a tremelo or not though im geussing you dont after this.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by deathmetalbrain
Yes thanks for all your info guys yes like you said ibanezgod1973 unfortunatly i bought a jackson that sucks it's the lowest junk from them line ,so my second guitar it gonna be a Schecter,Ibanez,Bc Rich or Esp .

i was having a go at jackson guitars not you
Quote by azn_guitarist25
do you want a floyd rose or not?

I had a lot problems with floyd rose so, no, i want a fixed bridge
Quote by gstacey1
For a new guitar id look at all the brands you listed and still don't scratch jackson off your list because your cheap guitar sucked jackson has some of the best mid range guitars for metal. Do you want a tremelo or not though im geussing you dont after this.

I'm not gonna put jackson off the list i kn ow they are best in midrange i still love the wicked looks of jackson and i heard good things about DKMG which is not a tremolo mother***** but is always good to listen advanced oppinions.
If you want actives i would take a look at the ltd ec-401 or for passives go with the VF version.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Yes thanks for your info i see now when i was looking at http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-DKMGT-Dinky-Electric-Guitar-w-EMGs?sku=520314#new and compare with LTD EC-401 and from the specs it seems much attractive comparative to jackson specs/prices.
I think this calls for an intervention/guitar rescue before he harms any more guitars.