Hey guys I was called today by guitar center to come in for an "open" interview. So I was wondering if anyone else was previously employed with them and could give me any advice or tell me how the whole open interview process works.
Team Coco
You and a bunch of slimy guys who would throw a limbless midget in a fire to make a sale will all be interviewed together.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Kyle_Brewer
Boss: "So, why do you want to work here?"
You: "Why don't you check out the Line 6 Spider III over here?"
Boss: "I like it."

The whole hiring process is based around which of the applicants can play Stairway the best.
So are they going to ask me any technical questions? Or scenario questions?
Team Coco
Grab the most expensive Les Paul, play the intro to Stairway, and proceed to smashing it.

As good as in.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Epic thread.

Make sure you make it obvious you are interested in making them alot of money, not selling the best products.
Quote by Kyle_Brewer

Feed your mind.
rofl @ mini comic thing
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
There should be a thread titled "Make your own 'Welcome Aboard'!" with that being the template
Quote by Kyle_Brewer

and @ the comic
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Last edited by Dwight Schrute at Jun 29, 2009,
OMG this thread is full of win 1 page in.

and is it just me or has 3 of these came up at one time?

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2