Just did a pup swap, and lookin to see what i can get for these. I dont have a price in mind really. i just plan to keep these up for a week, 2 weeks tops, and best offer takes it.

the pics are pretty ****ty. at least if you try to get anything close up. I will get some better ones upon request with my parents camera. There id about 6 inches of lead on the bridge pup, and there is about 8 inches of lead on the neck pup. Both are in great condition, and these are the duncan designed version of the SD blackouts.

pics -> http://s619.photobucket.com/albums/tt273/eduncan26/Duncan%20Designed/
bump. not looking for much out of these. 50 bux? pedal? CDs? what ever really. just lookin to get somethin that i might use. these are great pick ups, i just decided to change out the pups in my C1fr.
to the top. not lookin for much for these.

have a project guitar? someone shoot me an offer...i would take almost ANYTHNG for these things
Would you post these to the UK? not sure if i'll have the funds til early next week, if thats ok?
Quote by fatpigeon
Would you post these to the UK? not sure if i'll have the funds til early next week, if thats ok?

if you cover it its fine with me. and as long as the conversion doesnt have me loose money. then again i dont expect much for these so pm me and we will see whats up

Quote by jamesRUPP
i got a jackson ds1 project body i might trade

you got pics? idk if id be interested, but hey its worth a gander.