ok im sure some of you have had suicidal thought in your life and i wanna know how you deal with them so you dont hang your self or something.

and please no smart ass answers im not in the mood for that right now.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Me? I repress them.

I don't recommend doing that. It's just what I do for most things.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Go to sleep. Works for me. I usually end up feeling quite nice when I wake.

edit: actually, now that I think back to any time when that was relevant, I would just try to relax. Watch TV, cook some food, don't listen to music. Just lay down and take your mind off it.
Last edited by charliezard! at Jun 28, 2009,
Uh...draw, play guitar/bass/whatever, listen to music, sleep, some more sleep, and finally lots more sleep.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Talk to someone about it. You'll be surprised how many people would miss you if you died.

Also listen to some good music.
kill all humans
I drown my problems in alcohol. Try it, it works wonders.

You know I need somebody...
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Jun 28, 2009,
Chill out with real close friends and do stuff you like to do when you hang out with them. Like jam or something.
Eat ice cream while looking at pictures of kittens. Then have a nap. Seriously, dude, don't do it because there's no reset button on IRL.
Oh yeah man, I forgot. Marijuana works wonders as well if you're into that kind of thing.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Quote by RockGuitar92
Oh yeah man, I forgot. Marijuana works wonders as well if you're into that kind of thing.

Drugs of any kind are usually a bad idea when you're depressed.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I drown my problems in alcohol. Try it, it works wonders.

This. As well as sleep. Every other time I cross a road I contemplate just staying there and getting flattened... Always happens when I'm too tired to care.
I am me. Live with it.
listen to pink floyd:
-wish you were here
-animals
-the wall

works well for me
wasnt there a thread about this last night? only with more words? i think ive seen a couple of these last couple days
Quote by fearofthemark
A wild asshole appeared!

fearofthemark used GTFO

the june 09'er fled!

Rip Heavens Gate
Quote by charliezard!
Agreed. You'll find yourself becoming dependent on them, which is never good.

Edit: This includes alcohol, btw.
kill all humans
Either spend more time in the Pit, or less time in the Pit.

But yeah, try to talk to people. Anyone you know you can trust. Think about the good times in the past and forget the bad stuff. Then go out and have some more good times =)

Actually, less time in the Pit will probably be more helpful. =P
sleep helps
do stuff with friends
be around people, even if you dont know them
just being around people cheers you up alot
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
Quote by charliezard!

Explain to me how I stopped being depressed? Especially when it's not like I get stoned all the time. I do maybe twice a month. I go from bat **** insane and depressed to chill and normal.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Quote by charliezard!

Yeah it smothers out the high..
Quote by RockGuitar92
Explain to me how I stopped being depressed? Especially when it's not like I get stoned all the time. I do maybe twice a month. I go from bat **** insane and depressed to chill and normal.

wait till you start doing it every day, then you shall see :O
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by Quam Celerrime
Eat ice cream while looking at pictures of kittens. Then have a nap. Seriously, dude, don't do it because there's no reset button on IRL.

Wait, there isn't?

****, now what am I gunna do with all this cynanide and vodka? You just ruined my day. This is so horrible, I could just kill myself!

I had a panic attack like an hour ago. And now i feel sick, kinda depressed. All of these sound like good ideas, should i take advil or something?
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Quote by MangoStarr
wait till you start doing it every day, then you shall see :O

I have done it everyday. I did for two or three months. Then I was like, "Hey, this is ****in' expensive." and quit. It still didn't do anything negative to me. I went eight months without smoking because I felt like it. I honestly can't think of anything, but positive things that weed has helped do to me.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
People saying "smoke weed" and "get drunk" fail to realise that taking depressants when you're ALREADY DEPRESSED is a pretty fucking shit idea.

OP, there must be someone you can talk to. Surround yourself with your friends, they're the ones that can help you the most.
Hang out with some friends, it helps sometimes. Just have to get out there and try to enjoy yourself somehow; free your mind.
Quote by RockGuitar92

It may have worked for you, but it's not safe or healthy. It's also more likely that it will make someone more depressed. I'm not saying that you weren't really depressed, I don't know you. But for someone who is truly depressed, drugs are usually a bad idea.

If this guy's really depressed, you should be responsible and recommend that he gets better in a healthier way.
Quote by Kikuta
People saying "smoke weed" and "get drunk" fail to realise that taking depressants when you're ALREADY DEPRESSED is a pretty fucking shit idea.

OP, there must be someone you can talk to. Surround yourself with your friends, they're the ones that can help you the most.

marijuana is not a depressant

and depressants dont make you sad, they depress certain systems in your body (couldnt be ****ed to remember right now, i think circulatory is the main one?)

on another note, don't take drugs if you're depressed, visit a therapist or psychiatric ward if you're getting really close to the edge. talking to someone is the absolute best thing you could do in this situation. trust me, i know
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
I usually bang my head on a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hard wall....until I either

a)Faint from exhaustion
b)Succumb to the pain and faint
c)Start seeing red spots

If that doesn't work I usually call up my ex (the reason why I'm usually depressed) and swear at her till she hangs up.......

Works for me.....
[IMG]http://www.sickonthebus.com/images/hell_skull_index.jpg[/IMG]
Quote by charliezard!

Especially weed and booze..... they are call depressants for a reason : /
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
I make sure I PLAY music, not LISTEN to music.

I know that doesn't make sense, but if I want to hear a certain song, then I have to play it on my guitar. That way, it makes me have to actually think of all the **** that's going on in the song which usually takes my mind off things.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Well don't listen to any metal usually helps. Anything with aggressive music will slowly make u more raged. Take a shower, go for a walk (don't drive - if someone moves into ur lane or whatever you could develope road rage..) sit at the park with a bottle of water and look at the scenery. When you feel like leaving walk a different way (assuming u know your way round) come home watch some tv, like a cooking show or something, if you wanna cook a cake, cook one.. or two whatever floats your boat. Just keep yourself occupied and not thinking about whats upsetting you. Than when your done, have a quick wash and go lay down for a few hours.
Quote by ep1kz
marijuana is not a depressant

and depressants dont make you sad, they depress certain systems in your body (couldnt be ****ed to remember right now, i think circulatory is the main one?)

on another note, don't take drugs if you're depressed, visit a therapist or psychiatric ward if you're getting really close to the edge. talking to someone is the absolute best thing you could do in this situation. trust me, i know

well if i go to a psyche ward they wont let me have my guitar cause i could hang my self with the strings(which is what theyll say cause they dont even let you have shoe laces sometimes) and if they take my guitar ill kill my self for sure.

and to the multiple people who said get high that dont work for me when im feeling like this weed doesnt help me ever...
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I used to overdose on caffeine until I started to shake.

Apparently, it worked.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Seriously have a wank, listen watch funny stuff/play games, go to bed at night. You'll be better in the morning.