Looking to buy a new 7 string, price range is $1000-$1200. My requirements are a floyd rose, or other high quality tremelo bridge, and 24 frets. Other than that I'm pretty open. I play mostly metal, but half the time I play clean, so I need a good warm tone. I prefer Dimarzios, but don't mind guitar without one.

Ones I've been looking at are the Shecter Hellraiser C-7 FR ( I have a Damien 7 so I like this company) and the Razorback 7, though im a little curious as to its quality, since I've never played a Dean and people say they suck most of the time. Thanks.
how about the schecter loomis 7 string signature guitar? though not sure if it's in your budget
The Loomis is $768 hardtail and $999 with a Floyd Rose. Do it. You know it's right.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
Quote by ManInAClownSuit
The Loomis is $768 hardtail and $999 with a Floyd Rose. Do it. You know it's right.

awesome it's under budget, i love it when that happens
What are the differences between the Hellraiser and the Loomis? They seem pretty similar in features, except the Loomis is signature..which I steer from most the time, even though I love Jeff Loomis.
different bodywood (ash vs. mahogany), different neck material (maple vs. mahogany), different fretboards (maple vs. rosewood), different inlays, different fretsizes, different control layouts, different binding, different paintjob. on the whole think of it as a modified C7 FR
Used RG7620. LoPro Edge trem (one of the best, if not THE best trem ever). Comes stock with Dimarzio New-7 pickups if i recall correctly, which were never released to the public market or documented as the stock 7620 pickups. I picked mine up used in amazing condition for $380.