Not epic in the slightest, I got this from my grandparents for finishing school. Can't wait to get home to push my Big Muff a bit with the thingie
What is it.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
The image's reversed - Mac webcams do have that strange habit. It's an EHX LPB-1, basically, a power booster with some dirt when the boost is set pretty high. Supposed to work awesome with a Big Muff.
didi you flip the picture? if my backwards reading skills are good i assume its a booster pedal
like he just said, its an EHX linear power booster, its good infront of most overdrives and distortions to boost the signal a little.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

You idiots, it's not a boost pedal, it's a T5008!
(that's boost backwards..)
Just kidding, happy NPD
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
I used to have one of these, great pedal.

HNPD!
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
I've got one. Great for pushing your amp into overdrive, and adding a bit of fatness.
Looks like people got tired of all those "fake/epic" NPDs - so much response to a small booster
Thanks! Tried it out, awesome - very warm when overdriving the amp and adds some nice high-end when overdriving my Big Muff. Cool stuff
HNPD
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by Goldenglove
Thanks!
And Macs flip pictures, not me.

you can always flip them back in photoshop.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko