Hi guys!
I'm really tired of my Epi Firebird i about 4 months ago.
Really bad tone and sound/
I'm thinking of selling it to Guitar center and getting a new one.
I play mostly Alternative rock and punk,and also hard rock, grunge and a little bit of metal.
I've got about 450 bucks, plus what i'll get for the firebird.
What guitars do you recommend i try?
Line 6 Spider III.
That would be alot harder to change,so i'm going for a guitar(the firebird's body is also pretty annoying)
Quote by Firebirdz
Line 6 Spider III.
That would be alot harder to change,so i'm going for a guitar(the firebird's body is also pretty annoying)

change the amp, you wont notice a difference with different guitars

you shouldnt have bought it in the first place if you thought you were going to find it annoying after a while
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Firebirdz
Line 6 Spider III.

changing guitar isn't going to do much for you....
What is it about the tone you don't like ?

I would be a bit carefull as the tone (sound) you get is made up of the guitar, amp and how you play. The amp is the main part if you are OK at playing the guitar. You might find buying a cheap USB amp simulator like the Line GX Studio will help you out. This will allow you to cheaply experiment with a variety of amps and effects to see if that helps you out. If on the other hand you have not bonded with your guitar I would get another that you get on with better.
Quote by Firebirdz
bump

no matter how many times you bump you're still going to get the same answer, the problem with your tone lies within your amp. unfortunately amps are expensive *****s but everyone makes sacrifices to afford them....or they just become gear*****s.