Page 1 of 2
So as afew of you know ive been trying to get rid of my Dean Splittail. It was a great player but i really couldnt keep it due to having a FR and i just couldnt set it up properly ever.

So i went to a Music Store (Coda Stevenage) with my mates who were buying afew other things (one walked away with a really nice Schecter) and i started talking to the owner about a Little Stack in the corner, his first words were yeah go try it out, he sent one of the boys upstairs with it and i played it through my Parker Nitefly. I loved it, A High Gain, Handmade American Amp.......An Eminence Legend Speaker, and Sovtek 5881 Tubes

Its The Krank Rev JR!!

I traded In My Splittail and the owner was Nice enough to give me £400 for it and i parted with £50 to take it home. it is an awesome little amp which not only Drives really well but it cleans up amazingly too.
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Congrats man!
MIM Fender Telecaster
SX GG1 Junior (Les Paul Special clone)
Dillion Canada DXC 58 (DC Les Paul Junior)
Fender Joe Strummer Telecaster
Squier CV Duo Sonic
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Special
Squier Jazz Bass
Vox DA 15
Fender FM 212R
Wheeyyy, Coda Stevenage is a great shop. Luton one is cool aswell!
Nice amp
Quote by Jody LeCompte
"My personal preference has always been for a rack unit. One less thing to play dance dance revolution with on your pedalboard"

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
off topic, lol at the PS2 in the last picture, who still has one of those........

nice amp, im not a huge floyd fan either, plus the split tail looks too much like a ZW
~GEAR~
Dean Vendetta XM
Schecter Damien FR
SD 59/JB
Raven RG100H/RG412
Crate GT-15
Delta Lab Metal Distortion
Boss DS-1
Meastro Overdrive
DOD Tec8
EB STHB 10-52
Dava Picks
Quote by MetalMan313
off topic, lol at the PS2 in the last picture, who still has one of those........
nice amp, im not a huge floyd fan either, plus the split tail looks too much like a ZW

Me.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
Me.

me too.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by mamosa
Me too.

me too

and i want that krank
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Good decision! The dean looks like ass anyway :p
Krank, on the other hand RULES my fuking WORLD! That is a very good find, friend!

And I too, have a PS2, 2 of 'em to boost xD
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by MetalMan313

Looks like everyone has one.........
Quote by SquierLolz
me too

and i want that krank

me too.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
You sir have just pointed me in the direction of what amp I'm going to buy next. I just checked out some sound clips and that tone is exactly what I am after. I love the simple layout too.
Quote by MetalMan313

Sorry if us PS2 owners aren't cool enough for you
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
HNAD! BTW Chip and Dale Pwns.
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Im wondering why nobody has mentioned my chipmunks on the top of the amp but remember the dusty old ps2 in the corner!!
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Parker Nitefly M
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
PS2 is one of, if not THE greatest console ever.

Oh, and HNAD! Post a clip please? Really want to hear how it sounds.
Quote by phlip999
PS2 is one of, if not THE greatest console ever.

Oh, and HNAD! Post a clip please? Really want to hear how it sounds.

cheers dude, go on kranks site they have clips which so stuff better than anything i could do, its an awesome little amp but they dont make the rev jr anymore i dont think, its replaced by the rev jr pro which is abit better on design
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Parker Nitefly M
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by nav00
Im wondering why nobody has mentioned my chipmunks on the top of the amp but remember the dusty old ps2 in the corner!!

I believe I did mention the Chipmunks...
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Quote by BlackIce87
I believe I did mention the Chipmunks...

oh yeah so u did, theyre awesome if u turn the volume loud enough their heads start going!!

Anyways cheers for all the comments guys and hope at sometime you can try out kranks
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Parker Nitefly M
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
HNAD!!!
CLips FTW
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by mamosa
PS3 is lowering their prices. w00t!

gay i've already purchased 2 of those models

and nice new amp i've always been intrigued by them but never had the balls to play one, am i missing out on much?
call me weird and abuse me but i still haven't gotten into the metal gear solid games at all....
Quote by azn_guitarist25
call me weird and abuse me but i still haven't gotten into the metal gear solid games at all....

I never got into the 1st 3, but the 4th one is just amazing. The gameplay itself, the graphics, the everything! The plot's great too.
Quote by mamosa
I never got into the 1st 3, but the 4th one is just amazing. The gameplay itself, the graphics, the everything! The plot's great too.

i heard their are some epicly long cut scenes involved with the game. so yeah that's sort of lost me, i have a pretty short attention span with games and usually play 1-2 hours then chuck them out.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
i heard their are some epicly long cut scenes involved with the game. so yeah that's sort of lost me, i have a pretty short attention span with games and usually play 1-2 hours then chuck them out.

Yeah, this game's not for you. That's more like a sports game type of attention span.
Quote by mamosa
Yeah, this game's not for you. That's more like a sports game type of attention span.

you mean a wii game attention span? **** i hate my wii.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
you mean a wii game attention span? **** i hate my wii.

No, like a basketball game for PS3, or football. Sports games last about an hour/two.
Quote by mamosa
No, like a basketball game for PS3, or football. Sports games last about an hour/two.

oddly enough though i found myself addicted to virtua tennis on my psp for a week straight it would be like the only game i played
Quote by azn_guitarist25
oddly enough though i found myself addicted to virtua tennis on my psp for a week straight it would be like the only game i played

Really? ...why? How?
Quote by mamosa
Really? ...why? How?

i know it's all a bit weird but i was pretty hooked on becoming the number 1 ranking and i accomplished it within a week and then i pretty much started playing rock band unplugged so yeah it's a bit weird but i will have to finish off some of my ps3 games (1/27 so far) this year
Quote by azn_guitarist25
i know it's all a bit weird but i was pretty hooked on becoming the number 1 ranking and i accomplished it within a week and then i pretty much started playing rock band unplugged so yeah it's a bit weird but i will have to finish off some of my ps3 games (1/27 so far) this year

I played a few games. I play Burnout Paradise. It's fun. A racing game made for the purpose of crashing is awesome. I like shooting games.
Quote by mamosa

I played a few games. I play Burnout Paradise. It's fun. A racing game made for the purpose of crashing is awesome. I like shooting games.

yeah i play burnout paradise a fair amount but haven't gotten around to purchasing the big surf island add on yet so i've been clocking up a few hours playing midnight club la
Quote by azn_guitarist25
yeah i play burnout paradise a fair amount but haven't gotten around to purchasing the big surf island add on yet so i've been clocking up a few hours playing midnight club la

I just like driving around, hittin' stuff
Page 1 of 2