What's the biggest act of generosity anyones ever shown you?
Discuss.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Quote by iwontwait

Sigged.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
erm.. not really been given something massive..

only on a personal level people have said that if I'm ever down I can ring them or talk to them.. I know it's not massive, but It felt really generous to me..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

There was a homeless guy that my mom talked to near her work and she told me he's a real nice guy and he actually wanted a job. So one day I went to the guy with some nice clothes that I didn't wear that much and came up to him and said "Hey bud how you doing, I got you something that can help you start your new life." So I gave him my clothes, later my mom, who's like a dental hygenist, pitched in and got his teeth cleaned and fixed for free. I don't know what ever happened to that guy but all we know is that he's working at a factory in town.

There are some other nice things that I do, but that one I think made me feel good about myself.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Last edited by reb_49 at Jun 28, 2009,
Random small things, like my local guitar shop giving me some picks for free or a discount.
As for me, I like being nice. I've done a lot of nice things in my life, wich compensates the not-so very nice things I've done
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Quote by reb_49
There was a homeless guy that my mom talked to near her work and she told me he's a real nice guy and he actually wanted a job. So one day I went to the guy with some nice clothes that I didn't wear that much and came up to him and said "Hey bud how you doing, I got you something that can help you start your new life." So I gave him my clothes, later my mom, who's like a dental hygenist, pitched in and got his teeth cleaned and fixed for free. I don't know what ever happened to that guy but all we know is that he's working at a factory in town.

There are some other nice things that I do, but that one I think made me feel good about myself.

this story actually cheered me up a bit on a hangover stricken day.. I wanna give you a hearty handshake.. kudos fine sir

Sportsmanship and things like this always make me feel warm and fuzzy and I love it!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
this story actually cheered me up a bit on a hangover stricken day.. I wanna give you a hearty handshake.. kudos fine sir

Sportsmanship and things like this always make me feel warm and fuzzy and I love it!

thanks bud
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Um...some nice birthday presents, like a new laptop when my old one died of overheating.

Also, the owner of a local guitar store is pretty generous with his prices. When I ask him how much an amp costs, he'll say something like "It's usually 1500, I'll sell it for 1200" (for something with a list price of, like, 1800) And he says that about EVERYTHING in the store. Plus, I get cheap picks and strings from him, too.