i put my new ibanez guitar ( Normal Bridge ) into c standard i think and the bridge has rose way up what the F*ck do i do ?????
A trem?
If it's a trem, then you have to loosen some tension. Open up the back, by the floyd and loosen the screws by the block that's drilled into the guitar's body.

If it's a standard bridge...then, wth?
M8 the only thing is its my other guitar thats not Floyed Rose its like a normal bridge so like ?
But you see what i did was tighten up the trem claw so the plate is closer to the neck to pull the springs back this has pulled the bridge back so a certain extent, then i tightend up the alankey slots both ether side of the bridge and its only a small amount away from the body now and tips on how to get it the full way ?
Quote by 02 Guitar
But you see what i did was tighten up the trem claw so the plate is closer to the neck to pull the springs back this has pulled the bridge back so a certain extent, then i tightend up the alankey slots both ether side of the bridge and its only a small amount away from the body now and tips on how to get it the full way ?

err can you take a picture of the bridge and what the problem is?