How do I get 'em out? Trying to get into a pedal and it's just tearing the screws to ****. I'm thinking pliers but they are kinda sunk into the plastic and I can't really get to them. Stupid Behringer POS
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

use the right size of screw driver.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
If all else has failed, then you should use a suitable sized drill, to drill the head off. Then remove the cover and use pliers to grip what remains and unscrew them. Then replace with new screws.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
They can use some really flimsy screws in the cheaper pedals. Dont know what kind of metal it is but even the correct screwdriver can strip em out. If they are stripped drill or grind the heads off then use pliers to get the threaded part out of the housing then buy new screws.
Quote by Tackleberry
They can use some really flimsy screws in the cheaper pedals. Dont know what kind of metal it is but even the correct screwdriver can strip em out. If they are stripped drill or grind the heads off then use pliers to get the threaded part out of the housing then buy new screws.

Sounds familiar....
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!