Hey guys,

I was on NBC.com trying to watch season 3 of heroes (season 3, volume 4: fugitives), and it says that I can't view it from my location (Canada). I know it has something to do with my IP, I read about using US based proxies..but I don't fully understand them or which ones I should use, because I do understand that many will still not work. If anyone has any information for me; a site i could stream it from, or a proxy that would work, that'd be awesome! Also, I tried downloading the torrent..it has been downloading for about 3 weeks and its only at 13.5%...so thats kinda outta the question haha!

THanks dudess
Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
Holy f*ck three weeks?

Your internetz must be from the 1800s.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
heroes is lame, who the hell wants to watch that show anyway?

try megavideo though
A proxy basically makes your computer connect to the internet via another computer, so as far as the website knows it's that computer that's connecting to them. If you use Firefox, it's easy to use a proxy once you've found one.

You can find them with Google, and they'll probably be in the form IP:PORT (for example, 192.168.0.1:21). To use it with Firefox, just go Tools> Options> Advanced> Network> Settings> Manual proxy configuration. Put the info in under HTTP proxy, and check the box saying "Use this proxy server for all protocols".

That should work, but it might take a while to find a good proxy that isn't quite slow. Most websites will say what country the proxy is, so you're looking for a USA one.

Hope that helps
Screw watching through the tv channels.

Try watching through something like TV blinkx or TV shack. There you might find the show(s) you are searching for.
DeVillains!