Just thought someone should throw this out there.
Just an analysis of the band, good lead singer, nice guitar, and meaningful lyrics. Other than the first thing, mostly what punk is. Of course this is a punk pop thread which usually isn't my kind of music but this band is amazing. They are a bit underrated. What do you guys think? Oh and by the way, they admit to having strong influences through blink an new found glory so...
they are alright....not very original though. i can name like 20 bands that sounds exactly like them, but yeah their ok.
My favourite band!
I found a song from their new album on a website called lost in stereo and tabbed it out and have submitted all forms of tab for it :P

I admit from what ive heard in their new album, it isnt their style, but they are still producing good songs.

I prefer their material from older albums from when they first became a band, as those songs were more originally written.
Punk= NoFX, The Misfits, Descendants, Circle Jerks, Black Flag, etc.
Pop Punk= Blink 182 (don't call em blink), Green Day, All Time Low, etc.

Notice the key difference. Punk-= beaten up, sh*tty recordings, cheap instruments, short, fast songs, pointless lyrics.
Pop Punk. Notice (POP). Too over prodced, gay, make up, whiny, annoying. That's just basic

I respect the opinions of many, but pop punk is too, gay. I mean the whole you talk to girls about music and they name Blink 182, All Time Low, and other things while we name Metal bands, hardcore, and old beaten up punk, i.e Ramones, Misfits, Descendants, Dead Kenedys, Black Flag, and Circle Jerks. Done. If i have offended yu in anyway, just please let me know, and i respect that you like Said genre/sub class.
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
under-rated? if you ask me there over-rated even for how little they've got into the mainstream area.

they're a very very simple band, EVERYTHING is powerchord driven, the bassist is okay which is disspointing seeing how he's wasting his time.

oh and just because the vocalist is slightly better than your average punk pop vocalist doesn't mean it saves the band any falling grace.

the guitars at the end of the day are obviously just made to stick to a rhythm, they never really show any vast amount of skill, very simple.

I mean thier singles are okay [although poppin' and dear maria kinda sound exactly the same] there only really good song I'd say is remembering sunday, but aside from them they're generally just really bland and boring songs, especially seeing as most of the time Alex seems to stay in one vocal range for most songs I've listened to.

so yeah, quite over-rated, they should just be one of those local unsigned bands that the local *****s scream and fantasize over and just be at that.

and yeah if my opinion offends you in anyway then....well whatever lol
Its simple really:

show me yours, and I'll show you MINE
Quote by guitarheroII
Punk= NoFX, The Misfits, Descendants, Circle Jerks, Black Flag, etc.
Pop Punk= Blink 182 (don't call em blink), Green Day, All Time Low, etc.

Notice the key difference. Punk-= beaten up, sh*tty recordings, cheap instruments, short, fast songs, pointless lyrics.
Pop Punk. Notice (POP). Too over prodced, gay, make up, whiny, annoying. That's just basic

I respect the opinions of many, but pop punk is too, gay. I mean the whole you talk to girls about music and they name Blink 182, All Time Low, and other things while we name Metal bands, hardcore, and old beaten up punk, i.e Ramones, Misfits, Descendants, Dead Kenedys, Black Flag, and Circle Jerks. Done. If i have offended yu in anyway, just please let me know, and i respect that you like Said genre/sub class.

honestly i agree with most of what you said (except pop punk being gay...thats not a very valid argument ). But i don't think blink fits into the pop punk category. they are not overproduced, not "gay", and they are not annoying
There's already a load of All Time Low
Quote by guitarheroII

wat.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?