ive been milling around and made a few threads on new amps, but since i got my GE-7, it seems with the use of a few pedals i can boost the volume of my bh5h to deafening levels.

so i thought, if i got another 4x12 to hook up to my amp to make a fullstack, would i be at decent gigging volume?

plus id have a certain coolness factor, with a fullstack and all.

so..

1. would an extra cab make a difference, i.e. move considerable amounts more air?

2. are there any decent cheapist cabinets out there compatible with my cab?

my 8412 is 8 ohm 140 watts.

3. if i have 2 x 8 ohm cabs, i plug them both into the 4 ohm or 16 ohm outs?

4. can i use 2 cabinets with different imedance ratings?

sorry for stupidish questions, im a noob when it comes to speakers pretty much.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

heelloooo?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

It will increase the perceived volume, yes, but it'll make it real hard for somebody to properly mix you and it'll be an absolute bitch to transport.

I seriously doubt it will make a vast difference though. I'd just get a new amp for gigs and keep the BH5H for home use.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
transport isnt really a problem, got us a few trucks within the family.

i really like the blackheart bh5h's sound, and i think that id have to deafen everyone to get the same nice drive out of a bigger head.

with enough boost im sure i could gig with only 1 cabinet, but i think id would be best to have 2, because i want to move some serious air.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ