Well yesterday after I got home from work, as my usual "getting home from work routine" goes, I went to my bedroom said "hello Noodles " to my lizard (named after the guitarist from the offspring) and she looked at me like "ughhhhhhh"

After dinner I go to my room, she isnt moving and it turns out she died while I was eating a tasty steak

So I've decided I'm not going to leave a 400$ terrarium with another 400$ worth of plants and various terrarium decorations in my room empty.

What do you guys think?

Any Suggestions for what I should get?

TL;DR: Lizard died want new one what do I get
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
RIP Noodles.

Get a tortoise

They are awesome. I'm gonna get one when I have the money to.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Get another lizard and it Thin Lizzie.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Get a komodo dragon.

If you're getting a lizard, go all out!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Chameleon.

/thread.

and call it Boy George!

Boy George the Karma Chameleon!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by el-ECTRO
RIP Noodles.

Get a tortoise

They are awesome. I'm gonna get one when I have the money to.

I'm planning on getting a turtle, they're my favourite animal in the world, but my tank is outfitted for a jungle lizard at the moment.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Chameleon.

/thread.

I'm considering getting a chameleon acctually, but I want a larger lizard rather than a small-ish one. Something around the size of a water dragon, around 40 inches in length.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by Lasyk
Well yesterday after I got home from work, as my usual "getting home from work routine" goes, I went to my bedroom said "hello Noodles " to my lizard (named after the guitarist from the offspring) and she looked at me like "ughhhhhhh"

After dinner I go to my room, she isnt moving and it turns out she died while I was eating a tasty steak

So I've decided I'm not going to leave a 400$ terrarium with another 400$ worth of plants and various terrarium decorations in my room empty.

What do you guys think?

Any Suggestions for what I should get?

TL;DR: Lizard died want new one what do I get

Quote by Lasyk
I'm considering getting a chameleon acctually, but I want a larger lizard rather than a small-ish one. Something around the size of a water dragon, around 40 inches in length.

I've got a female veiled chameleon and it is almost 40 inches from head to tail. male veiled's are HUGE. they are in fact very large reptiles.
what kind was it?

how experienced are you in reptiles? If you've had a fair amount of experience i would recommend you a Chameleon. they are absolutely wonderful, I've got one. there is no reptile that can provide you with as much interest and gratification as a chameleon. however, they are very difficult to take care of and require a lot of commitment and experience. your tank will need to be quite large however, and it will need a UV lamp to prevent them from getting metabolic bone disease. also, chameleon's do not drink from stagnant water, the tank needs to be misted several times daily. always research before you buy a reptile as they all have very different care needs.

You could also consider a snake such as a jungle carpet python. they're a great beginner snake

Quote by Lasyk
I'm planning on getting a turtle, they're my favourite animal in the world, but my tank is outfitted for a jungle lizard at the moment.

I wouldn't do it. a lot of people make the mistake of buying a turtle, but then forget that they can get as large as a dinner plate in diameter, and can live 80 years. getting a turtle is a mistake.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jun 28, 2009,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
I've got a female veiled chameleon and it is almost 40 inches from head to tail. male veiled's are HUGE. they are in fact very large reptiles.
what kind was it?

how experienced are you in reptiles? If you've had a fair amount of experience i would recommend you a Chameleon. they are absolutely wonderful, I've got one. there is no reptile that can provide you with as much interest and gratification as a chameleon. however, they are very difficult to take care of and require a lot of commitment and experience. your tank will need to be quite large however, and it will need a UV lamp to prevent them from getting metabolic bone disease. also, chameleon's do not drink from stagnant water, the tank needs to be misted several times daily. always research before you buy a reptile as they all have very different care needs.

I'm pretty experienced with Lizards, my lizard was just little but she took A LOT of commitment, having to spray her tank multiple times a day etc. etc. I already have a UV lamp for day and a UV lamp for night. I didn't know that veiled chams. got that long, I was JUST researching chams. and it said the longest one was about 27 inches average.

Any help is greatly appreciated, you certainly are making a name for yourself lately Lt.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Bearded Dragon
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by ....Satan
Bearded Dragon

Boring as hell

been there

all my friends have em and they just lay there like wuttttttttttttt.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by Lasyk
Boring as hell

been there

all my friends have em and they just lay there like wuttttttttttttt.

... I like mine
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by ....Satan
... I like mine

Don't get me wrong I like them, but not if you only have one in a tank, like at the pet stores they have like 2 or 3 in each tank and they all interact with each other like people, but if you just have one it just sits there.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Get the same type of Lizard but name it; Steak.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Get a time machine and go get yourself a dinosaur.

ore get Yoshi.

Nah but get a chameleon they are bad ass.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Get a chameleon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMT1FLzEn9I

I looked into getting one but I eventually decided not to. You do get some pretty big ones, not all of them are small.

What about an Iguana? They are big and badass, everyone tries to keep them but they are moody bastards so if you do manage to keep one, props to you. Most give up on them

PSN ID: ArranP
Last edited by apmaman at Jun 28, 2009,
Get a wyvern.

Or, an iguana.

Whatever you get, name it Yoshi.
Last edited by maXterbat0r at Jun 28, 2009,
Bearded Dragon

Name it....Slagathor.
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black puck with sticks.

Quote by Tire Me.
Dumbledore wasn't the only headmaster that night.
I dont know why people keep beardies, they are boring as hell.

PSN ID: ArranP
Get a bearded dragon. Theyr cool, and reazy to take care of. They can get to about 1-1.5 feet long. wish i had one
Gear:

Line 6 Variax 300 (electric)
Jay Turser acoustic
A soon to be Jackson Demmelition King V

Bugera 6260-212
Vox AD30VT (for sale)
Leopard Gecko. They're nice. I had one. His name was Hunter. I couldn't really take care of him so I gave him away. Billy Mays is dead. I have ADD.

I just lost the game.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Bearded Dragon. It's a legit pet, no joke.

Epic lizard is epic.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I'm getting an Iguana when I'm older because they simply cost WAY too much for me at this point in time. I'm looking into a veiled chameleon and a water dragon right now, any input on those is appreciated
Quote by I.O.T.M
Take a piece of Noddle's skin, clone it, and name The Offspring Dexter.
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
oh....my....god!

farrah, michael, billy...AND NOW YOUR LIZARD?

RIP, and whatever you decide, update this with some hawt new reptile pron.

My mind is going. I can feel it.