could i put my blackheart through my 4x12 and buy a 2x12 and make a sort of fullstack out of it? or should i just get another 4x12? im trying to minimise money spending atm.

my 8412 4x12 is 140 8 ohms, so it would need to be an 8 ohm cab, so i can put them both into my 4 ohm speaker outs.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

This type of speaker setip us awesome, the 2x12 adds a little bit of tightness to the low end while the 4x12 puts out the majority of the punch. it's quite a bit of weight and bulk though, so I'd only recommend it for bigger gigs, if you don't drive a van.

A 'full stack' of two 4x12s is rarely, if ever, worth the effort these days.
hmm i was just wondering, if the 2x12 would help me pump out more volume and move more air or would it not make much difference?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
could i put my blackheart through my 4x12 and buy a 2x12 and make a sort of fullstack out of it? or should i just get another 4x12? im trying to minimise money spending atm.

my 8412 4x12 is 140 8 ohms, so it would need to be an 8 ohm cab, so i can put them both into my 4 ohm speaker outs.

imo, it's not really going to be a big enough improvement if you don't need to be spending money.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008