Anyone know how to get a nice Pink Floyd tone? I have an alright one but it's not satisfying enough. Someone posted what the amp models were modeled after or something, so if anyone knows that it would be great so I can find my floyd tone. I know there is a Vypyr thread but I don't want to search like 50 pages finding it.
They gave you a manual for a reason. All the amp models and effects are listed and explained there. I'd say it's time to brush up on your reading
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
Quote by job153
They gave you a manual for a reason. All the amp models and effects are listed and explained there. I'd say it's time to brush up on your reading

^^This, its trial-and-error pretty much. Mess around with the EQ until you find the best setting.
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
Quote by burnboy85
My disc drive didnt work when I got my Cd
It works now, but I cant find the CD

Did you try downloading the manual elsewhere such as the peavey website?
A bit off topic but whatever: Im think im gunna get a vypyr 30, just wondering how u like it?
Always Rock!
Quote by s12k17
A bit off topic but whatever: Im think im gunna get a vypyr 30, just wondering how u like it?

IMO, I really like it. Try it out though, just because people on here like it doesnt mean you will. Def worth a shot though.