Just got the letter this morning. Turns out since I didn't pass the math section of the state's test, I have to do this program in summer school to make up for it. If I don't I can't graduate. Well there goes my summer job.

Wow this sucks so much. I am so disappointed right now. My summer was already going to be ****, but now this just made it worse. I dunno wtf to do now.

Any advice on cheering myself up?
Quote by Head-Shot
Just got the letter this morning. Turns out since I didn't pass the math section of the state's test, I have to do this program in summer school to make up for it. If I don't I can't graduate. Well there goes my summer job.

Wow this sucks so much. I am so disappointed right now. My summer was already going to be ****, but now this just made it worse. I dunno wtf to do now.

Should have studied harder, MORON.
Quote by Head-Shot
I dunno wtf to do now.

You should probably go to the summer classes.
Fap.
Obvious answer is obvious.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Should of stayed in school instead of getting high on solvents.
Go out there and do your best to make things better, and more enjoyable.

Extract as much positive as you can, and try to enjoy everything, even the extra classes.

Never think negatively, and things will be so much better.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
You HAVE to go?
How come?
GEAR
________

Jackson RR3 w/ Dimebucker
Epiphone G400 Extreme
Marshall Mg30 Dfx (It does the job),
Kelry Sinister Strings, 10 - 52's
Dunlop Jazz III's or Dunlop purple 2.00 tortex(sharpened).
Here's the silver lining: If you take these classes, you don't have to repeat a year and not graduate this one.
Quote by Head-Shot

I had a friend who went to summer school. He said it was half days for like 3 weeks, and that you don't do anything. So if it's anything like it was for him, it shouldn't be to bad.
Feed your mind.
Go to summer school in speedos and convince the teachers that if they're making you stay there, you must at least be able to act like you're on holiday. Then lie back in your chair in a sombraro and sunglasses and play beach sounds from a boombox behind you as you learn.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by MeltingBananas

But it's optional, I just signed up so I wouldn't be required to take the course during the school year.
So this year I did pretty poorly and now I have a 2.3 GPA. Skipped school a few times as well.

From an earlier thread of yours.

You asked for it.
Hahaha, see, in Kentucky, it doesn't matter a kangaroo's dick if you do **** on the state test. Dumbass legislators FTW!
Quote by Darksucker
Hahaha, see, in Kentucky, it doesn't matter a kangaroo's dick if you do **** on the state test. Dumbass legislators FTW!

Ahem...that explains a lot about Kentucky
Quote by MeltingBananas
Ahem...that explains a lot about Kentucky

First in obesity, up there on incidence of heart disease, lung cancer, illiteracy, etc,etc

BUT NOT AS BAD AS MISSISSIPPI FTW!
look on the bright side, you might meet a girls there... maybe even a white girl
Quote by shk89
look on the bright side, you might meet a girls there... maybe even a white girl

He's in Kentucky. The girl would probably be very fat.
Quote by A Bad Guitarist
But it's optional, I just signed up so I wouldn't be required to take the course during the school year.

Then maybe you should shut up and stop complaining. You brought this on yourself.
<Han> I love Hitler
What did you expect TS?

Get your shit together man

Or not, it would probably be funnier if you didn't