So I'm going on my work experience tomorrow, to a guitar store called Rock-Solid biz.

What should I expect?

Also, feel free to share stories about your previous work experience or jobs, or jobs/WE you have coming up.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
I've been an english teacher, shoe salesmen, animator, designer, barkeeper, cook, dishwasher, runner and a delivery boy.

I'm currently a designer again.
I've got it coming up in a couple of weeks. Seems to have been somewhat of a burocratic nightmare so far, but i should be good.
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
you are gonna expect alot of guitar n00bs

and alot of people bringing in their broken MG/Spider
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I think I've been to that shop, it's not really a guitar shop, most of it is filled with kazoos and sh*t
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by ScottB.
I think I've been to that shop, it's not really a guitar shop, most of it is filled with kazoos and sh*t

No it's not...

It sells Fenders and Gibsons and ****. You're thinking of the one in Totnes town centre.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
maybe i am. maybe i am...
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
I've got work experience next week.

was going to work at my local Guitar shop, was really excited.

My school lost my papers and i am now working in a Primary school with a bunch of 7 year old chavs who have the potential to bully me.
Quote by RhAndroid
f 7 year old chavs who have the potential to bully me.

Well, i had my Work Exp at a music tuition centre, just near me, i live in a small town in norfolk england, but its a pretty nice place, i got the 1st day getting to know everyone, next few were cleaning, setting up drum kits, restringing guitars, and going to help with demo's at some school, watching lessons take place, not the most exciting stuff ever, but it was pretty good, hope this helped
Schecter Sunset Custom FR
ESP LTD Ex-50
Vox VT50
Boss SD-1
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Macbook Pro, Alesis GuitarLink, Logic Studio 9
Quote by rooster456
I'm in Iraq. Army=ultimate work experience.

dam rights! enjoy never having a good nights sleep again =D
I did mine at a music theatre/school. It was amazing.

However, watch out for your boss. They often use WE'ers as lackies and just get them to do stupid jobs which you should technically not have to do in real employment. Like mine, he made me run down to Lidl and buy "orange juice, but if that's not in the fridge in Lidl then get me something that is, like tropical juice", bring it back and stick it in the fridge-freezer. As it happened, there was only tropical juice in the fridge, and I came back and put it in the fridge half of the fridge-freeazer.
About twenty minutes later, he comes huffing and puffing up the stairs, and pants "Don't...you know...the difference...between a fridge...and a FREEZER?" Apparently he had told me to put it in the freezer. Either he's an idiot, or I misheard him and I idiotically assumed he wouldn't want me to freeze his juice.

Ah well. I took my revenge the next day. I stole the key for the coffee machine and I did crap all but sit and drink hot chocolate in the reception all afternoon. I mean, it wasn't malicious, but he used to verbally lynch you for even looking at the chocolate you were packing into the vending machines.
I worked at a brewery for work experience. Good times.

Now I'm volunteering in a charity shop for a while as I am about to go away for over a month so can't get a job then immediately ask for over a month off, but nobody seems to want me so far perhaps as I have no real experience!
I am just generally talking about jobs now, good times.
I did work experience in a nursery with chavvy toddlers who stood around the table at snack time with milk mustaches screaming 'AV GOTZ MAH MILKZ!!!'.

It was great
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I'm working at a music store in my home town for my Work experience. I expect it to be handling orders, shifting stock, setting gear up and doing the work that the employees don't want to do.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
I'm doing it atm, due to our schools odd choice, we're some of the only y11's doing work experience at this time. I wrote to like 15 photographers, but they're all busy, so I'm doing it at PMT in Southend. I make tea and coffee (badly) and lift heavy shit. I clean guitars a bit, and flat pack a metric fucktonne of cardboard.
I did mine at HSBC.. it was alright but not fantastic..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I've done one week and I'm doing the other this week.

So far I've spent 2 hours doing work, then the rest of the week playing Mario and Tetris.
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5