Check out my lovely new nylon string companion to my Godin LGX SA AAA.

It's a Godin Multiac ACS-SA:

It has an ebony fingerboard, a mahogany neck, a silver leaf maple body and a spruce top. In terms of electronics it features six transducer saddles and a preamp by RMCTM. As an added bonus it has a 13-pin jack, so it works with my Roland VG-99.

I'm not used to nylon string guitars, but I absolutely love this one. It's light, well made and plays like a dream. The onboard EQ works great and thanks to the closed top it's not prone to feedback at high volumes.

Here are some more pics:

The EQ:

The headstock:

Both Guitars:

Beagle + guitar:

You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Awwww Beagle!!!

..oh and nice guitar, looks like it has some crazy tone options. Care to explain them?
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Quote by Anathetic
that thing is thin as hell!

Looks perfectly well fed and healthy to me.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Quote by ILuvPillows?
Looks perfectly well fed and healthy to me.

i am usually a big fan of corny jokes but i dont know if i should laugh.
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Awwww Beagle!!!

..oh and nice guitar, looks like it has some crazy tone options. Care to explain them?

Most of the sliders are for the onboard EQ, controlling bass, treble and middle. The two way switch is a mid selector/filter, which changes the sound a bit.

The remaining buttons and the bottom slider are used when connected to a guitar synth using the 13-pin jack. The buttons allow you to switch between patches when you're away from the unit.

Using the normal output, you get a lovely, well balanced acoustic sound. If need be, you can tweak it a little with the EQ sliders.

For the MIDI stuff I've got a Roland VG-99, which can do, well, a lot. If you're interested you can read more about it in my thread on the other Godin or watch the demo on youtube.

As for the dog, he's awesome

You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Jun 28, 2009,