Going off to college and have three guitars I want to get rid of. Willing to sell whole or sell for parts. I might be interest in 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 trades for a guitar.

1986 Charvel Model 4 Black $150
Neck-$75
Body-$75
Pups-$15
Kahler Flyer (missing fine tuners and bar, 1 broken saddle) $15

1988/89 Kramer Pacer Custom Mutt Flip Flop Pink $150
Neck-$50
Body-$75
Dimarzio Evo-$50
Ibanez Lo-TRS-$10

early 2000s Epiphone Slasher Metallic Blue $75 (not too interested in breaking up)

Also have a single coil from a MIM strat I believe. The lead is only a few inches so it'll have to used in the bridge position. $15

Prices do not include shipping. More pics & info on request. Would prefer postal MO as payment.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
hey, do you ship to other countries?
Is the model 4 still one of the MIJ ones? Can the bridge just stay there blocked (i dont care for it as a trem), or do you NEED to change it?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Hmm mexico, I might be able to do that if you pay for shipping of course. Yeah the Charvel is MIJ. The bridge can't really be blocked but I used it as a fixed bridge since I didn't have a bar. Unlike a Floyd, resting your hand on it doesn't cause it to change pitches so unless you push directly on the back, it'll stay fixed. One of the string saddles is broken though so you'll need to buy one off a parts website. It'll only cost $6 but I'm not sure if websites ship to Mexico.

http://www.kahlerparts.com/Part_Pages/9407.htm
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
I'd take the Slasher body, but nothing else. I've beeen wanting a Firebird body to mod.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
i'll buy the slasher, how much is shipping to zip code 05839 you think?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
^Deal being worked out but if it falls through I'll let you know.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
Trem on the Charvel is a Kahler Flyer. The bar and fine tuners are missing and one of the string saddles is broken and will need to be replaced. The saddle will only cost $6 online from kahlerparts.com
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt