Page 1 of 2
Lately i havent been able to feed my addiction of sword weilding mosnter slashing and whatnot and I've played a lot of roleplaying games but after a while most of the titles i've come across left em with a dry taste in the back of my thorat.

Are there good games as far as RPG/MMORPG goes?

Tehre was this one game...uhh oblivion. Is that any good? I know its single player only which kinda sucks but still... Mayeb a good MMO you guys play that you feel is worth mentioning? PC games only...

Whats good out there in the gaming world.
Oblivion is the best thing in the world.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Oblivion is really awesome.

Also, Guild Wars. Old school, but its free to play, and apparently the box set is really cheap at the moment. Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning also looks quite good.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Yeah oblivion is good.
For an MMORPG I'd go with Lord of the Rings online, damn great game
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Hmmm oblivion play liek morrowind right? >.> because OMFG have i burnt days out opf my life with morrowind.
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Hmmm oblivion play liek morrowind right? >.> because OMFG have i burnt days out opf my life with morrowind.

Except better.
And *sorry if Dpost* im lookign for an MMO i dont ahve to dish out cash monthly for.... >.>
http://www.militaryspot.com/gallery/data/511/medium/rpg.jpg

Here ya are. This is my friend Achmed posing with it.

I find its quite effective against vehicles such as Humvees or other jeeps, but if you want to take out a tank well then you have to have an attractive woman to lure the soldiers outta the tank first.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Jun 28, 2009,
a new one called The Hallow Life is coming out soon
check out the site (google it)
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Oblivion.

Also, get into Morrowind again. The amount of user-generated content with Morrowind is massive. A while back I downloaded my own island, complete with fully-crewed castle. As well as a money-generating mine and businesses. And a talking sword. All user-created mods.
All your base are belong to us.
Fallout 3 IS awesome.

and runescape is pretty good until you realize that you're playing on runescape.
Morrowind is a better game than oblivion, but oblivion is newer and stuff. Morrwind is dirt cheap and has tons of cool add ons.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Hmm i might chec out oblivion. and as far as Morrowind goes i dont think its a good idea to.... install it again... >.>for i might never see a vagina again if I do.
Quote by shaf_9110
Don't play WoW. I quit recently. Best decision I've ever made.

I just quit myself...after my friend kickign me out of his guild. I never spoek to him since. and all becaus ei didnt want to run lowbies ((low levels)) through some instances.
Quote by rabidguitarist

+1

Listen to the wisdom.
DON'T play runescape, please, save yourself while you can
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by rabidguitarist

this

also Fable 2.

mmo = Wow
Top 5 Bands (ATM)
1. King Diamond
2. Ensiferum
3. Korpiklaani
4. Immortal
5. Dark Angel
Quote by MangoStarr
DON'T play runescape, please, save yourself while you can

>...> im not gonan ****in play runescape.

Okay im basically looking for a game that takes me into a different world where i can lsiten to tunes and you know RULE THE ****IN LAND. So i might check out oblivion. Is there a multiplayer mod for it maybe?
I don't think so. Fable 2 is kind of multiplayer, in the sense that you can do co-op.
Quote by WillPlayForFood
>...> im not gonan ****in play runescape.

Okay im basically looking for a game that takes me into a different world where i can lsiten to tunes and you know RULE THE ****IN LAND. So i might check out oblivion. Is there a multiplayer mod for it maybe?

Not that I know of, but you really don't need it, there's so much awesome stuff you can do in it already, and if you do have it on PC, there's a lot of other good mods anyway.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
KOTOR. Then say goodbye to sunlight.

Yes.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (in case you didn't know what KOTOR was) is amazing. The robot is one of the best characters ever conceived too.

Neverwinter Nights is a pretty good one too, pretty in-depth too.

For cheap exciting hack'n'slash thrills go for Titan Quest, it's actually really fun. like a new Diablo.
Do not get Oblivion. It was good for a while but I like to be able to kill monsters and level up and they get weaker. Not level up my main skills and then level up as the monsters level up with me. That just ruins the whole damn game.
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
Anybody know a good tactical shooter with like campaigns that isn't multiplayer?

Sorry for threadjack lol
Quote by WillPlayForFood
SO basically if I want a good RPG. Oblivion is the awnser?

Yes.

Or Mass Effect.
Oblivion is good but Fallout 3 is better. It's made by Bethesda the makers of Oblivion and has the same single player open world gameplay but with guns instead of swords.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
Quote by WillPlayForFood
SO basically if I want a good RPG. Oblivion is the awnser?

YES, THAT COMES RECOMMENDED WITH THE DESCRIPTION YOU GAVE US IN THE ORIGINAL POST. I ALSO HIGHLY RECOMMEND FALLOUT 3, SAME DEVELOPER, FANTASTIC GAME.

rip billy
Quote by SinisterX
Do not get Oblivion. It was good for a while but I like to be able to kill monsters and level up and they get weaker. Not level up my main skills and then level up as the monsters level up with me. That just ruins the whole damn game.

why would you want a game where it ends with you just dicking on everything that comes near you?
Admittedly it slightly spoils immersion that you can do the entire main quest before the guilds then find the first newbie guild levels the same level as the final main quest levels, but that just keeps you able to keep playing!

But anyway get good equipment and permanent buffs and all and you can be pretty much indestructible later anyway, so it's like out-levelling everyone if you really want!
KOTOR 1 and 2.
Get them, Meatbag.

Also, Oblivion, Mass Effect, Lost Odyessy, any Final Fantasy you can get your hands on except II and XI.

EDIT: I'm stupid for forgetting these

Legend of Dragoon
Final Fantasy Tactics (Either Advanced or War of the Lions)
Dragon Quest (All of them)
Last edited by phlip999 at Jun 28, 2009,
Quote by phlip999
KOTOR 1 and 2.
Get them, Meatbag.

Also, Oblivion, Mass Effect, Lost Odyessy, any Final Fantasy you can get your hands on except II and XI.

[Query] It is an RPG that you seek?
[Assertive command] Buy the KOTOR games, Meatbag.

Quote by rabidguitarist

To you and all those stupid people talking about Oblivion.
Morrowind is heaps better
Daggerfall is LEAGUES better
Oblivion limits you so much. "Head, arms, body, feet" what is this, Diablo? The items are linked to your level, you have to be strong to get the good stuff. Well, I want to kill a guy, sell his house, then buy a sweet armor. Oh, I can't do that because the sweet armor doesn't exist yet. No levitation. The skill system was also dumbed down. "Blades and blunt weapons." So what axes are blunt weapons now? Where are the spears (I honestly don't remember)? (Well, Daggerfall doesn't have spears, but it is old).
Oblivion is a dumbed down game compared to where the series was heading.

If you can get your computer to run Daggerfall, by all means do it.
The game is huge.

but yeah, on similar, Fallout 3 is pretty sweet.

If you can get your computer to run them, try Might and Magic IV and V
(they are two games that can run together)

I'm not keen on RPG anymore, but yeah..
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Page 1 of 2