I apologize for the wall of text.

I'm not saying that I am the most well informed person in the world, but when I see people my age that can't spell it makes me mad. Grammar isn't as much of a worry because I am working on my own. lol.

Anyway, when people just don't understand what is going on around them. I have this one friend(well kinda), that used to talk about how he hated homosexuals, Jews, Muslims, blacks, Latinos/Latinas, and whatever else. He said that gays should not be aloud to join the army because they will try to have sex with all the guys. When does that ever happen, seriously? Next, he said that the Muslims were retarded and have to go to "some stupid ass place in egypt or some ****" (Mecca) to worship a rock. I was blown away by this stupidity. Blacks are societies problem. He hates them intensely, but yet listens to hip hop sometimes even though he said he hates hip hop. Says smoking weed is stupid, but then talks about him smoking with his brother or something.

Then you have your people who just can't understand simple questions or comments. Like, "So where are you going tomorrow?" and they will reply with, "I am at my Mom's now."

Stuff like that.

TL/DR: How do you deal with people who are either racist, stereotypical, illiterate, or just plain dumb?
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
i man my harpoon.
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Bite their face off and use it as a mask.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by RockGuitar92

I'm not saying that I am the most well informed person in the world, but when I see people my age that can't spell it makes me mad. Grammar isn't as much of a worry because I am working on my own. lol.

Anyway, when people just don't understand what is going on around them. I have this one friend(well kinda), that used to talk about how he hated homosexuals, Jews, Muslims, blacks, Latinos/Latinas, and whatever else. He said that gays should not be aloud to join the army because they will try to have sex with all the guys. When does that ever happen, seriously? Next, he said that the Muslims were retarded and have to go to "some stupid ass place in egypt or some ****" (Mecca) to worship a rock. I was blown away by this stupidity. Blacks are societies problem. He hates them intensely, but yet listens to hip hop sometimes even though he said he hates hip hop. Says smoking weed is stupid, but then talks about him smoking with his brother or something.

Then you have your people who just can't understand simple questions or comments. Like, "So where are you going tomorrow?" and they will reply with, "I am at my Mom's now."

Stuff like that.

TL/DR: How do you deal with people who are either racist, stereotypical, illiterate, or just plain dumb?

Rape usually shuts people up.
Accept that such people exist, do your best to co-exist without coming off as a self-righteous dick, even though a lot of people would agree with you.

So I wouldn't do stuff like calling you a moron for...

Quote by RockGuitar92

Stuff like that.

Last edited by Night_Lights at Jun 28, 2009,
I just loose my patience and leave them alone. Ignorant people are just not worth your time
I Won't Let This Build Up Inside Of Me

Quote by FFTLxx

muhat gandy
+Sideways 8

Well thats me set ^^
that was less ignorance and more hypocritical..

but I hate it when people can't spell simple words like "talking" I've seen written as "torking"

and Ignorance of Europeans in queuing situations.. pisses me off something rotten
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Sounds like your friend is a hypocrite and a douche pretty cool guy.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
There's not much you can do:

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
or you will be like him yourself.
Answer a fool according to his folly,
or he will be wise in his own eyes."

Therein lies the problem.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I turn 13.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Tell him you're gay and are rather convinced by Judaism
_________ __________________ _________

Quote by robertito696
I mounted a dildo onto one of my combat boots, now I can show him how much I love him instead of just saying it.

Quote by SteveHouse
EVERYBODY PANIC
Quote by Night_Lights
Accept that such people exist, do your best to co-exist without coming off as a self-righteous dick, even though a lot of people would agree with you.

So you're saying that I am coming off as a self-righteous dick because people should learn to be literate, tolerant of other people's race and beliefs, and just plain learn to comprehend because in the long run it will make their own life easier and the people that surround them.

EDIT:

Quote by will123456789
that was less ignorance and more hypocritical..

but I hate it when people can't spell simple words like "talking" I've seen written as "torking"

and Ignorance of Europeans in queuing situations.. pisses me off something rotten

I realized that there was more hypocritical examples, but I mean for ignorance as well. Besides I could probably argue how ignorance and hypocrisy are connected.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Last edited by RockGuitar92 at Jun 28, 2009,
"Hey this is my friend, the Thermite reaction, You just wear it right there, yes, on your head."

*Light the fuse and run*
Ignore them.

EDIT: ^
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Last edited by SnowTau at Jun 28, 2009,
Blog it, don't post it.

*reported*
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Well you always need dicks in the world, if not, then there won't be logical balance in the world, eh.
You know what irritates me? People who obsess over a plant.
Check out my band Disturbed