Page 1 of 2
So, pit. I just called and ordered a pizza. For some odd reason i'm more nervous over the phone than real life. So, I got nervous when he asked me about all the details (Phone number, Name, etc.) and started talking so fast that he had to stop and ask me for my phone number several times.

What makes you nervous for no real reason?
Quote by RPGoof
I hate talking to customer service. All of them.

Oh man, tell me about it. That being said, I'm a much better speaker over the phone or in front of crowds than socially.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
whenever a respectable man comes up to me with a smile on his face and shakes my hand firmly. for some reason his politeness and manlyness just makes me nervous

<.<

>.>
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
playing onstage when it comes to play the solo. I was playing the walk solo at a school performance and I was almost ****ting bricks. Pulled it off though. for some reason, the girls went orgasmic when I did the slide part with my fingers.
If i am going to the shops for something simple and I think I dont have enough money
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
when I text someone, I'm more of a face-to-face person.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Your spastic avatar.

Is it just me or do all the gif avatars seem faster than normal?
I get nervous about silly stuff all the time. Like...driving somewhere I've never been before. Or going into a government building. Or bobble heads.
Quote by JacobTheMe
Is it just me or do all the gif avatars seem faster than normal?

Just on Firefox.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I have general anxiety disorder, so feeling nervous is basically what makes me feel nervous.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by Venice King
If i am going to the shops for something simple and I think I dont have enough money

+1

Just the other day I walked to 7-11 to buy a soda and the entire walk I kept making sure I had enough money. (the soda is only $1.50, i brought nearly $15)
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Ringing people.
Im ok talking on the phone, its just ringing them in the first place. You never know who could answer, and who you could mistake them for
Quote by amaranth_todd
Ringing people.
Im ok talking on the phone, its just ringing them in the first place. You never know who could answer, and who you could mistake them for

Oh god, this too. I also hate picking up the phone when it isn't for me. Everyone always thinks that I am my dad and I have to explain to them that I am his son, and no I am not joking.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by amaranth_todd
Ringing people.

Oh and that.
Quote by rmr024
Nice avatar bro. Greenwood's the man.

This.

Lots of tiny things make me nervous. Nothing unbearably so, I just feel a pretty much constant buzz of nerves whenever I'm around or talking to people I don't know well/at all, including things like asking shop assistants or waiters for things. I settle quite quickly though and am generally pretty confident.

Playing in front of anyone who plays music makes me very nervous, as I always feel I'm on the brink of being found out as a talentless loser who prays on his friends' lack of ability to spot bad guitarwork.
I'm so adjective, I verb nouns.
Turning left at big intersections and having to yield to oncoming traffic makes me really paranoid. I'm always afraid of the light turning red and me getting stuck in the middle of the intersection
"One does not walk into Vatican City with one's ass hanging out."
Quote by RG5EX1
+1

Just the other day I walked to 7-11 to buy a soda and the entire walk I kept making sure I had enough money. (the soda is only $1.50, i brought nearly $15)

yeah yesterday i hung out with a girl i liked chilled, went to the beach, fair. took $170.

came back with 90! hahahah i dont give a F- but yeah haha
The nervousness you get when you are afraid you forgot something even though you are positive you have everything you need on you. Happens more than once to me, especially on school days.
Quote by rebofthetemple
The nervousness you get when you are afraid you forgot something even though you are positive you have everything you need on you. Happens more than once to me, especially on school days.

This too.

Especially before gigs, even tough I only need to bring just my saxophone, I'm always feel I've forgotten something, even when there is no chance I've forgotten something.

Wow, now that was a terrible sentence.
whenever i go over to my gfs house her cat kneads its paws on my leg slightly extending its claws, idk just makes me feel like the thing is trying to stab me
Quote by hide_the_beer
"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

crazy?

Quote by hide_the_beer
Aw man. Out of context! People are going to think I'm crazy.

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

nope
Buying something then realizing or thinking you don't have enough.
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
I don't like pizza people. One of them just delivered, I got nervous that he would expect a bigger tip.
Quote by tremeloud
I have general anxiety disorder, so feeling nervous is basically what makes me feel nervous.

haha same here bro
Quote by RG5EX1
Oh god, this too. I also hate picking up the phone when it isn't for me. Everyone always thinks that I am my dad and I have to explain to them that I am his son, and no I am not joking.

I had that happen to me once, Only it was for my bro. It was his girlfriend, I picked it up and said "hello?" and she was like "hey sweetie, how are you doing? what are you doing tonight?" I was like "This isnt Momo" (nickname) and she goes "Oh is this Van? ... awkward..."
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

First day of class

girls

having to call people

when the teacher is going through the list of names of students in the class and you start trying to remember who goes before you so that she doesn't catch you off guard and you need to clear up your throat properly so that you don"t say "here!" like some geeky teenager

waiting for things
Quote by metaldud536

when the teacher is going through the list of names of students in the class and you start trying to remember who goes before you so that she doesn't catch you off guard and you need to clear up your throat properly so that you don"t say "here!" like some geeky teenager

This.
Page 1 of 2