1 star
17 7%
Haven't seen it (but want to)
64 25%
Don't want to see it
43 17%
Voters: 254.
Page 1 of 3
IN MY OPINION: Worst movie I've seen in a long time. Is the rest of the world really so immature that they liked that abortion of a movie?
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Jun 28, 2009,
Quote by mamosa
Lol, no poll? And there's a huge thread on this already......

hey yeah i made that thread but it wouldn't let me add a poll to it
Does the zoom in so ****ing close that you can't tell what's going on when it's coupled with jump cuts thing like the first movie so,

I'm okay with jalapenos in my nachos.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by skaterskagg1
Worst movie I've seen in a long time. Is the rest of the world really so immature they like that abortion of a movie?

Hm.

I loved that movie, but I'm pretty sure I'm not immature?

Judging the whole world on your opinion makes you a jackass.

EDIT: I just thought of it. How the hell does anyone liking that movie make them immature? That baffles me.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Last edited by MattAnderson111 at Jun 28, 2009,
Quote by MattAnderson111
Hm.

Only a twelve year old should like those jokes. The balls, the dogs humping, the racist robots, the crappy everything, seriously? How old is Michael Bey? 13?
Quote by whitebluesboy
Woah. She is gods gift to men.

That's a negative.
Quote by skaterskagg1
Only a twelve year old should like those jokes. The balls, the dogs humping, the racist robots, the crappy everything, seriously? How old is Michael Bey? 13?

I agree so I give a 3.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Jun 28, 2009,
I enjoyed it...I just went for the robots, and I had low expectations, so to me it was good.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by MattAnderson111
Hm.

EDIT: I just thought of it. How the hell does anyone liking that movie make them immature? That baffles me.

+1

love people who think their opinion of something is final and everyone should be stuck up like them haha
Probably like the first one; crap.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by skaterskagg1

Bay***

And, It wasn't based on the humor alone, the movie was a very serious movie at parts, and Micheal Bay did a good job with the humor to action ratio, As I said, it's a matter of opinion, I could see those jokes being funny, then discuss the theory of relativity tomorrow at my college physics class, some people have different senses of humor, and you saying someone is immature because of it is kind of close minded.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by skaterskagg1

well funny thing is our cinema was packed both times i seen it, and the whole crowd laughed out loud in those parts and pretty sure there were more adults than kids there!
Quote by skaterskagg1

Anybody who's willing to let themselves go for a little bit could like the movie. The point of movies is to have fun, even if it's immature fun.
Quote by skaterskagg1
Worst movie I've seen in a long time. Is the rest of the world really so immature that they liked that abortion of a movie?

Agreed...

It is possible to make a movie like that good... but Michael Bay sure didn't. The directing was terrible and the editing was horrendous to a point where there are some serious conflicting segments that made me think about it so I couldn't immerse myself in the movie.

The first one was decent (at best) this one was just bad.

My biggest problem was that it tried to be epic and dramatic yet at the same time it didn't take itself seriously so it was quite awkward and it felt wrong.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
I hadn't seen the original, so I didn't really have too many expectations.

What expectations I did have though were exceeded. I liked it. 4.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
It'd be awesome if everyone started their opinion with "In my opinion..."

It'd stop a lot of conflict in this thread.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
I guess it was enjoyable, from a purely aesthetic standpoint.

A 3, probably. Just because it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Also, lol @ people voting 5.
it's depressing that it was about where i thought it would be. a movie like that has so much potential, but it was really shit with that in mind. i say 3.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
i thought it was pretty good
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Guys guys, wouldn't it have been cool if they added a human character to be part of the Air Force and have him rival Starscream, F-22 vs F-22?

I'd pick him over that platoon leader, whats his face.
Quote by metaldud536
Guys guys, wouldn't it have been cool if they added a human character to be part of the Air Force and have him rival Starscream, F-22 vs F-22?

I'd pick him over that platoon leader, whats his face.

But Starscream could just like transform and rip the plane apart and be done with it.
3 not bad, not good..

It was fun.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
But Starscream could just like transform and rip the plane apart and be done with it.

Hey if that soldier dude captain can survive most of the battles with the Autobots and Decepticons, I'm sure a skilled pilot could take on Starscream. Plus, they lose mobility when they're in their robot form.
Haven't seen the second one,
but has no one in that movie heard of an EMP?

Seriously.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Transformers < Transformers 2.

Aweeeesome movie. saw last night.

very long too/though.
I loved it... I went in to the theatre remembering the steaming pile of **** that was the first one and left amazed at what the story could turn into. I just wish Optimus didn't come back to life. Imagine the first few seconds of the first one...

[July 2nd. 2059]
{Blackscreen}
Main character: It's been fifty years since the last Prime died...
{Cut to fly-by of war-torn East Coast}
Since then the war between the Autobots and the Decepticons has ravaged Earth, leaving a dead and destroyed world. It's people like me who are left...
{Hunk of metal comes into view on the horizon}
... left to wander the earth and fight for our survival.
{You see hunk of metal is actually a dead and rusting Robot lying on its side in a dune and the Main character is sitting on its head}

And such...
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

There is already a thread about this, and The Pit got all their arguing about it over with in that thread.

Is this REALLY necessary???
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Haven't seen it. probably will end up going with friends. General reviews and trailers gave me the impression that Bay returned to his usual self and made a meh movie that'll only rake in tons of cash because of three things;

1. Explosions.
2. Boobs.
3. Cool name to draw you in.

But overall from the impression I've gotten it's not really that good.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
3 stars... pretty average movie. for the most part its below average but the special effects were done flawlessly so that put it up to average.
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
As far as a mindless action movie goes (and that's obviously what it was going for), I give it a solid 5 stars. Best movie of the summer.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Page 1 of 3