a 72'-74' Fujigen SG copy popped up on my local craigslist for $300. it is circa 72-74, lawsuit copy, and the seller says it has Maxon humbuckers,

does anyone have an info on this? think it would be worth it to go try it out?
the minimalist σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
dunno but i've read a few good stuff about fujigen so for 300 it doesn't too bad for a project guitar or a bash around
If it's near a playable condition, you should totally buy it.

It should be a great guitar [and despite what everyone says, they are not the best, but they are very good].
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
fujigen are responsible for early japanese fenders
aswell as tokais
and many other fantastic jap brands
go for it
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
i don't think tokais were made at fujigen... could be wrong, though. would be worth checking out the tokai registry forum and japanaxe, they'll know more than i do.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?