i have this marshall mg100 hdfx head on practice time, rather than being disapointed by the sound quality(which i am) im rather sad that its really big and paired with a 2x15 cab its rather really silent.

so this guy is offering to trade his smarvo 2x12 Gs2-200m amp for the head.
i dont really know much about the amp and i like using pedals when practicing
so any input?
thanks.
play it first??

and smarvo is a funny name for an amp company
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
thing is my dear ug comrades, the amp is kinda far away. it will be a kind of shipping trade i remember playing it once in a store but dont remember my thought about it.
anyone can help?
Quote by pebbles123
saw that vid, but his is a modded smarvo with a tube...

is that smarvo an SS ??
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
A quick google found the "smarvo" is just a really really cheap knock off. One quote was "it was cheaper than every other SS in the shop". Probably not going to be a trade up in any way.
Don't bother with the 'Smarvo', just bite the bullet, sit on the Marshall and save up for something better. 100 watts is as much as you'll really need anyway, especially through a 2x15.
Quote by greggybhoy
Don't bother with the 'Smarvo', just bite the bullet, sit on the Marshall and save up for something better. 100 watts is as much as you'll really need anyway, especially through a 2x15.

yeah maybe ur right i dont worry much about it since i only pracice with it.
yeah man but u wudent believe how silent it is a 30 watt 8 inch amp compares with it...
and theres nothing wrong with either my head or cab its just crappy xD

ok thaks everyone
Are you running it through the wrong impedance cab? If you run an 8 ohm head through a 16ohm cab, it'll cut the volume down considerably.