i will be getting a new bugera 6260 head soon and i need to know a cab that can compliment it.

i play everything. i need to be able to get a good classic rock sound out of it.
Member #40 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join.
Can you save up an extra hundred for an Avatar with V30's?
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
i can, but i wouldn't like to.

edit: okay actually yeah, anything under 300.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
anything 4x12 for that price range?
If you want a good quality cab, go wit the Avatar 2x12. There are no decent 4x12's for $300.
alright xP
Quote by Ghold125

My local Guitar Center is selling a used Avatar 2x12 cabinet for $550. Are they way overpriced or is this something special I don't know about. (it's covered in orange tolex if that denotes something).
Quote by BobDetroit
My local Guitar Center is selling a used Avatar 2x12 cabinet for $550. Are they way overpriced or is this something special I don't know about. (it's covered in orange tolex if that denotes something).

depends on the speakers, if they have the alnico blue or gold then yeah that's the legit price, if its just v30 or greenback, than hellllnooo
Quote by BobDetroit

Is this guitar center in Springfield, Ohio? If so, I know exactly what you are talking about. It is expensive because it has Alnico Blues in it.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Is this guitar center in Springfield, Ohio? If so, I know exactly what you are talking about. It is expensive because it has Alnico Blues in it.

Toledo, Ohio but it's been there at least a month. It looks brand new. Hmmmmm. I didn't ask too many questions.

I was there with my buddy returning his new MXR EVH Phase 90 that blew up. Conversation with the sales guy went like this.

Me: We would like to return this pedal please, bought it last week and unfortunately it quit.

GCguy: What's wrong with it?

Me: Uh, it stopped working.

GCguy: What do you mean?

Me: I mean it doesn't work.

GCguy: How do you know?

Me: Because no sound comes out but smoke did.

GCguy:Sound doesn't come out of there. You have to plug it into a guitar and an amp.

I gave the pedal to my buddy, it was his and I figured I'd just stop before I ended up in jail.