Well, what are your guys opinions on them? They seem pretty good to me.
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Good guitars. Worth the money. I like very few of their shapes, but hey, if you like it, go for it.
I think they are decent guitars for the money. The only ones I like are the more traditional strat shaped bodies. Be careful of people selling them....just seen a guy on Craigslist selling a NJ series as a vintage Gunslinger!
They're sweet, and def. worth the money. I would check out the Deluxe Jr. V too, i love mine.
The Deluxe Jr. V and he NJ Jr. V are identical except for the headstock and inlays, and the Deluxe is 50 bucks cheaper... I'm a fan of Vs, cant help it
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
^ I'm actually looking at a NJ Bich. Do you know what kind of wood they are made of? I've heard mahogany but not quite sure what to believe.
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Quote by RabbidWolf
^ I'm actually looking at a NJ Bich. Do you know what kind of wood they are made of? I've heard mahogany but not quite sure what to believe.

Ya, most of BC rich's mid guitars are made of mahogany. Actually, I believe they all are.

Oh, and idk if you've played it yet, but the bich is soooo comfortable.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Last edited by racman92 at Jun 28, 2009,