I was looking at the Squier by Fender J5 Telecaster (Love the telecaster look, love john 5 (in a musician sort of way) so I though, why not?) but I was wondering what UG's opinion was on the artist series made by Squier, because I've heard bad things about this brand. Such as "Bad quality" and things like that.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Squiers are decent for the money. You get what you pay for
Try it out in a store, if you like it, buy it.

/thread
I can't speak for the John5 Tele, but i've played the Avril Tele many time and I'm pretty tempted to buy it. For the money, it's pretty good. I would expect the John5 Tele to be much the same case.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I've played a few squier strats and one time i tried one out that felt like a real strat. Hahahaaaaaaa. =) Just make sure you try it out first.
~Carl
the classic vibe series is nice and well worth the price. no idea about the artist series

PRS SE Custom w/ Duncans
Classic Vibe 50's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Crate v18-112 w/ Eminence Private Jack

USSR Big Muff Pi
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss BD-2
Vox Wah
Guitar Rig 3

DO NØT CLICK THÏS LINK

Hook 'em
Quote by RabbidWolf

I would smash the guitar just because of who signed. (Though I do like James Root's guitar playing, maybe I would wash off all the signatures but his. )

Thank you all for your much valued input, I would appreciate more to last me until tomorrow since Guitar Center (Bleh) is closed for the night.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?