I've played for a while. I've practiced day in and out, but my Squier is not the thing I want to be playing on my whole life. I'm thinking about getting a new guitar. I have a few that I have in consideration. At first I wanted the Schecter Syn Custom, but that's $1000... it's as special as symbolic, and I live in Canada, so the shipping costs and tax would be hell . Should it break, that's $1000 U.S. dollars down the drain.

I'm thinking about the Schecter Hellraiser Avenger, Solo 6, C-1, and Ibanez's S, SV or ARX.

They're all listed on www.schecterguitars.com and www.ibanez.com

If you could help me decide, that would be much appreciated.
Last edited by Ninjabunnies at Jun 28, 2009,
I think you posted in the wrong place bud, and please give us some better insight. We can go in depth about the guitars you mentioned but they may be wrong for your musical style. First off tell us what genre's you play, then your amp, and what type of sound you want. Then we can help you.
My Rig-
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Duncans) {My Baby ^_^}
-Fender Frontman 212R
-Boss DS-1
-Boss MD-2
-Boss Noise Gate
Well, I mostly play metal. I always go for distortion, not completely over distorted as in not being able to hear. I play A7X songs a lot, if that helps. Right now, I have a Fender GDEC Junior amp, which is a starter amp. I was thinking of getting a Vyper 60 amp.

I really haven't had much experience in buying different amps and guitars. I really need the help.
Quote by Ninjabunnies
Well, I mostly play metal. I always go for distortion, not completely over distorted as in not being able to hear. I play A7X songs a lot, if that helps. Right now, I have a Fender GDEC Junior amp, which is a starter amp. I was thinking of getting a Vyper 60 amp.

I really haven't had much experience in buying different amps and guitars. I really need the help.

You need a new amp first, the amp will make the biggest impact on tone.

Squier through Fender Deluxe Reverb = Amazing.

Fender Vintage Strat through G-Dec = Crap.

If you NEED a new guitar because you can't stand the feel of your guitar now, split the money so it's $600 for amp, $400 for guitar, or something along those lines.