I like drum loops since they help me improvise and i want one on a multieffect pedal. anyone know one thats good and affordable?
Good question! I have always wondered how I could do a "1 man band" kind of thing or at least have another fun practice option. Anyone out there have an answer?
digitech rp150 is 100 bucks, rp250 is 150
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by DIFTWOOD
i kind of want something that has a Amp/Cabinet Bypass too

with the rp150/250/350/500/1000, anything can be bypassed
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
zoom g1, around $50 bucks.
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
DigiTech rp sirses, get the newer, silver line of pedals, their cheap and can download patches. dont get the black ones, theyre the older line that doesnt have as many features.
Quote by smartalec007
DigiTech rp sirses, get the newer, silver line of pedals, their cheap and can download patches. dont get the black ones, theyre the older line that doesnt have as many features.

i heard that you can download a patch for the rp500 that gives it a drum loop? true/false?
The Pandora PX4D ($110 at abesofmaine.com) is a multifx headphone amp with both drum and bass patterns. The bass is key programmable. Just throwing that out as an alternative to a floor unit. And no, the RP500 does not have drums.
Boss RC-2, $190 but you can control the drums and record your own stuff over to jam with.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by I am wet
Boss RC-2, $190 but you can control the drums and record your own stuff over to jam with.

thats a loop system not a mutieffect.
Quote by DIFTWOOD
I like drum loops since they help me improvise and i want one on a multieffect pedal. anyone know one thats good and affordable?

Both zoom and digitech MFX have drum loops sometimes...but just to warn you - they are generally really digital sounding - I hated my zoom
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3