I think I have game
29 19%
Somewhat
65 44%
No
55 37%
Voters: 149.
Page 1 of 2
Do you think you have game towards women?

For example: If you walked up to a girl you like, would you know the right things to say to get her interested in you?
Well not exactly...It all depends on if the girl is a friend of a friend or a total stranger.

P.s. - Your sig says gear found instead of gear fund.
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Game....? GAME?!

I just lost.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Let me put you on the game...
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Well all the girls I like and/or like me think I'm funny so I just crack a joke and there ya go
Where's Waldo?

yay
Meh.

Still single so I must suck.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
i dont really need game. im a good guy, decent looking, and i dont act like an ass, and im not all awkward when i talk to woman. all you need is confidence and dont be a douche and youll be fine.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
The Game
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
I'm an asshole, so yeah, kinda.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Not if I'm high. High = game killer. My game is okay. It doesn't suck, but it isn't PUA worthy, obviously, or I wouldn't be posting this right now.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I have no "game" whatsoever. I get nervous when I'm around women.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

ask her to do something sometime... ANYTHING.
"Lets get some people together and see a movie"

easy as ****
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
I have subconscious game. I just recently found out that I have a train of girls following me around, infatuated with me. I had no clue.

I really just get them interested without knowing, and I am honestly surprised when I find out. It's sad.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Can't we just say...

"I'm a guitarist!"

Pat_s1EDIT: but in all honesty, I only have a bit. I mean, I have a lot of female friends (one of whom is the hottest chick I've ever met but she's goes out with some emo waste that's on his fourth try of Grade 12), but I never get with any of them. I'll probably start looking for a girlfriend next year, as I took a break this year from my girlfriend of three and a half years. I'm in no rush right now.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jun 29, 2009,
Quote by touji-za-nai
ask her to do something sometime... ANYTHING.
"Lets get some people together and fuck"

easy as ****

Fixerated
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
*Attention* The Game does not exist. You are not playing anymore. Please stop. It does not agree with Rule 34 and therefore does not exist. Thank you. */Attention*
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by stinger12345
Not if I'm high. High = game killer. My game is okay. It doesn't suck, but it isn't PUA worthy, obviously, or I wouldn't be posting this right now.

usually helps me. it chills me out so im not too crazy, and it makes me more relaxed and comfortable and confident
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Girls seem to like me... as a friend
One Sexy Canadian Man.

...and single too.
Also, I've been known to break up relationships because the girls see a guy who DOESN'T think about sex all the time, and they apparently find this extraordinarily attractive.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by chea_man
i dont really need game. im a good guy, decent looking, and i dont act like an ass, and im not all awkward when i talk to woman. all you need is confidence and dont be a douche and youll be fine.

Yeah dude this is the way to go. Game is pretty much the same as not acting like a bottomhead.
Being high DESTROYS my game because I'm laughing at everything and can't get a goofy grin off my face.

Now being drunk, I can pull left and right.
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by chea_man

Yeah this. You don't need "game" if you're a genuinely interesting person

Which I am only to a certain extent, so I can't really brag. But I've bagged some beauties way outta my league.

They got away
Quote by Oroborous
Yeah this. You don't need "game" if you're a genuinely interesting person

Which I am only to a certain extent, so I can't really brag. But I've bagged some beauties way outta my league.

They got away

But if you're not interesting, you need to pretend you are.

thus enters the game
First of all, I lose...

To answer the question, I don't think I could go up to any girl I want and get her to like me.
But, a few girls have come up to me, in one way or another, so I must have something.
i seem to be pretty damn good at accidentally picking up girls i'm not really interested in, which sucks. i am more relaxed around them, so i just have a good, chill time, make jokes and all that. so i've had a few problems with girls who i consider to be really fun, friendly people who i enjoy being around, then find out they're interested in me, and things get pretty awkward.

so i think from both sides of it, the relationship is worsened when you're trying to win someone over, and you're better off just not thinking about it and letting it be more natural.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Last edited by MTVget0FFtheAIR at Jun 29, 2009,
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
i seem to be pretty damn good at accidentally picking up girls i'm not really interested in, which sucks. i am more relaxed around them, so i just have a good, chill time, make jokes and all that.

Happens all the time. A lot of chicks I don't find attractive have seemed to be into me probably because I'm just myself and don't give a **** what they think of me. Unfortunately a lot of them are also ugly.
I can talk to a girl in certain scenarios, say... bookstore or something.

What I can't do is pick up a girl when I go out to the bar or something. 1) Because I usually won't try unless I'm hammered and 2) I'm usually hammered, enough said.
I'm unattracitve and I got no self-esteem
I don't have any game, I just try not to make them run away
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Quote by bender424
I'm unattracitve and I got no self-esteem
I don't have any game, I just try not to make them run away

same here buddy.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
being ugly isn't the problem unless you're absolutely hideous (doubt it) but self-esteem goes a long way.
Biff I Just Lost The Game
Quote by alcoholicpanda
Depression?

Kill it with Lysol.

Quote by i_killed_bill
Some guy in a striped sweater stole all my hamburgers. **** was soooo not cash
Quote by joemama9119
Happens all the time. A lot of chicks I don't find attractive have seemed to be into me probably because I'm just myself and don't give a **** what they think of me. Unfortunately a lot of them are also ugly.

Same for me too. Then I have to break some hearts.

Then when I actually TRY to impress a girl, it doesn't work
Depends. If I start off the conversation well enough, then the rest of the conversation is good. If I start off shy or quite in the beginning, then its a train wreck from there.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Page 1 of 2