Page 1 of 2
I actually prefer playing the AFFINITY SQUIER Strat to my GIBSON SG. How bad is that? It just feels better. I still love my SG, and I play it just as much (probably more) as the Strat, but the Strat just feels so much better. Also, I never realized until now how sexy the neck pickup sounds for blues riffs. I almost came while writing a riff last night

So, any of you actually prefer your cheaper guitars to your main ones?
Prefer my $750 Schecter bass over $1400 Musicman and $2600 Warwick basses.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Prefer my $750 Schecter bass over $1400 Musicman and $2600 Warwick basses.

You've been playing for two years and alreayd you own almost $5000 worth of instruments!? You're either incredibly spoiled, or just full of ****. And I seriously doubt $750 counts as anything remotely close to cheap.
I prefer my $450 telecaster to my $500 PRS copy and(just barely) my $550 stratocaster. I seem to have luck with cheap guitars. Expensive ones, not so much.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
I prefer my $450 telecaster to my $500 PRS copy and(just barely) my $550 stratocaster. I seem to have luck with cheap guitars. Expensive ones, not so much.

What is it about that? I seem to have that problem too

Welcome, my friend
I prefer my LTD Viper 400 to my *gathers breath* 1982 Ibanez Destroyer II DT400 modded for an OFR and a locking nut.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You've been playing for two years and alreayd you own almost $5000 worth of instruments!? You're either incredibly spoiled, or just full of ****. And I seriously doubt $750 counts as anything remotely close to cheap.

I never said I own the Warwick or the Musicman. I've used them extensively, though. :P And $750 is pretty cheap.
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I never said I own the Warwick or the Musicman. I've used them extensively, though. :P And $750 is pretty cheap.

To the money-tight musician, that is NOT cheap, 400 is expensive to me.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
my ****ty Dean doesn't come close to my Schecter, it's that big of a piece of poo. Word to the wise, stay away from cheap Deans, and most Razorback guitars.
Now to take this thread where it should be:

is masturbating immediately after sex weird at all?

Squire over a Gibson? Sheeeeeeeet, wut funkeh grahss did you zmoke from the EYE-LAHND MAHN?

Eh, to each his own right?

I'm trying a variety of guitars since my seemingly never arriving NGD might just happen, and I like my RG120 more than most other higher-end Ibby's out there, and to my surprise I'm not all that in to floating bridges like FR's/Edge's.

Better for me, now I know to go for a fixed bridge.
Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Bugera 6262 w/ Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7
Boss MT-2 (Keeley modded)

GODDAMMIT I need a G Decimator...
Quote by Ghold125
my ****ty Dean doesn't come close to my Schecter, it's that big of a piece of poo. Word to the wise, stay away from cheap Deans, and most Razorback guitars.

It's an ML, what'd you expect?
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']What is it about that? I seem to have that problem too

Welcome, my friend

XD Methinks as a friend of mine put it, "The more expensive instruments are carefully crafted to feel, look and sound incredible. With the lower-end ones, they just need to sound good and feel well enough to get them out the shop door. Your hands prefer all those little imperfections".

Quote by mamosa
I prefer my LTD Viper 400 to my *gathers breath* 1982 Ibanez Destroyer II DT400 modded for an OFR and a locking nut.

You have an 80's Ibanez Destroyer?

as many will say, it's not teh price or brand, it's the guitar itself.

i prefer my RG560 that i bought in terrible condition over my mint RG1570..
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by Cody_Grey102

I misread, that's my bad

Still, I didn't think people in Pittsburgh allowed their kids that kinda haircut, I know my dad would've whooped my ass if I presented myself like that

Quote by Ghold125

I could've told you that

Quote by mamosa
Now to take this thread where it should be:

is masturbating immediately after sex weird at all?

I usually do it about 30-45 minutes beforehand, so it takes longer for me to cum the second time around when I have sex.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
I usually do it about 30-45 minutes beforehand, so it takes longer for me to cum the second time around when I have sex.

I do both >.<
I do it more like 15-20 minutes before, then sex, then like 5 minutes after, I get horny again and need to hold the sausage hostage, know what I'm saying?
Quote by mamosa
Yup

I never recall an NGD.

Quote by necrosis1193
I never recall an NGD.

That's because I got banned before I could post one. So I'll do one now
Quote by mamosa
That's because I got banned before I could post one. So I'll do one now

Dude, the first part of your sig is hilarious, cause my ancestors on my mom's side are from Norway
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Still, I didn't think people in Pittsburgh allowed their kids that kinda haircut, I know my dad would've whooped my ass if I presented myself like that

Baha. That's an old picture, and my hair's been cut short since then. I wear a fohawk now, and the ladies love the rockin' sorta look I pull with it. I'm an awkward musician with a belly that girls can actually stand, my dad thinks it's the hair workin' for me, he'd never have me cut it.
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Dude, the first part of your sig is hilarious, cause my ancestors on my mom's side are from Norway

I definitely lol'd when I saw it. Which is why I sigg'd it.

My camera battery is dead. I'm waiting for it to charge so I can post pics.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Baha. That's an old picture, and my hair's been cut short since then. I wear a fohawk now, and the ladies love the rockin' sorta look I pull with it. I'm an awkward musician with a belly that girls can actually stand, my dad thinks it's the hair workin' for me, he'd never have me cut it.

Am I the only one left in the world that has the balls to rock with regular short hair?
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Am I the only one left in the world that has the balls to rock with regular short hair?

Hells to the yeah, bitch! I love my short hair! And the bassist in Gojira (the only metal bassist who DOESN'T look like a trucker) has short hair and looks like a respectable human being

EDIT: I mean hell no.
I still play my affinity strat.

In the end, the only sound a les paul can't do is the Fender single coil strat sound, and sometimes that just sounds better for what you want.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Am I the only one left in the world that has the balls to rock with regular short hair?

Naw. I rock it normal when I'm too lazy for gel.

On Topic..

I absolutely hate my Ibanez, but I do prefer it over most Gibson LP Studios I've played.
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Naw. I rock it normal when I'm too lazy for gel.

On Topic..

I absolutely hate my Ibanez, but I do prefer it over most Gibson LP Studios I've played.

I've actually recently gotten into the habit of spiking it up, since I have to look professional for at least one of my three jobs.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Am I the only one left in the world that has the balls to rock with regular short hair?I have regular hair. It's in my eyes a little bit if I pull it down in the front, but it's not long hair by any stretch.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I've actually recently gotten into the habit of spiking it up, since I have to look professional for at least one of my three jobs.
NO. Hair gel is horrible.
Quote by mamosa
*raises hand* my fault.

I'm glad it was you.

*turns into Iceman* Maverick, you're crazy, but you can be my thread-jacker anyday *Top Gun theme*
Rocking with a fancy shmancy haircut never appealed to me, it's too much and not to mention practically everyone does it.

Try rocking like the guy's from Dance Club Massacre, talk about casual.
Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Bugera 6262 w/ Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7
Boss MT-2 (Keeley modded)

GODDAMMIT I need a G Decimator...
Quote by ZeroCS
Rocking with a fancy shmancy haircut never appealed to me, it's too much and not to mention practically everyone does it.

Try rocking like the guy's from Dance Club Massacre, talk about casual.

I wouldn't mind just regular medium length hair like I used to have, where I can look down and play with it all in my face, but yeah.

Quote by al112987
NO. Hair gel is horrible.

Tell that to my boss.

Quote by mamosa
I miss Pr0gnut

Me too Did he get banned?
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I really hope you get AIDS, now. Nothing personal.

Well I'm glad I got it from you.
Page 1 of 2