Ah, i dont whats up with this. Suddenly I am sloppy!! Even typing this my hands are missing more keys than usual! I was playing 51st anniversary (hendrix), which I have played and perfected, but today it was a sloppy mess! Does everyone just have their bad days or weeks? I mean, I took a bit of a break, maybe for one or two days of playing simpler things, different styles, but ARGH! I guess it might be because its summer, its hot and uncomfortable, and maybe just because I got myself all worked up over it. Any tips on getting over this? I mean, this feels frustrating.
Sounds like hand tremors, especially if typing is also a problem.

I have tremors as a symptom of my various mental disorders and you learn to live and perfect even with it. Part of it may be lack of focus, part of it may be anxiety and stress, part of it may be just an off day for whatever reason.
I think it might be all of that. Now that I think of it im feeling mighty tired. Meh, Ill do what I can to be at my best tomorrow. Keep everything cool, play early, dont drink caffeine, etc. What exactly are hand tremors?
Hand tremors, are, well....shaky hands syndrome. The muscles of your hands just want to move (like Restless Leg Disorder only for hands) even if they are fatigued and this may cause accuracy loss if you're just getting adjusted to it and makes long-term accuracy much more difficult.

Another way to describe it is you have a caffeine buzz in your hands (at some level) at all or near all times. Anxiety does cause this (stressful days can't always just melt away on guitar unless you're playing something extremely easy to yourself and calm down)
blog!!!
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Bitch, I have ****ing arthritis in my entire left hand (long story) and a broken middle knuckle on the same hand that never healed right. Man the **** up
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Bitch, I have ****ing arthritis in my entire left hand (long story) and a broken middle knuckle on the same hand that never healed right. Man the **** up

Lucky you aren't a lefty then
Quote by camhussynec
blog!!!

this is what happens when you let a 14 year old onto a forum without supervision.

i kind of get the same thing. probably doesn't help that i live off mountain dew just get sleep and try to warm up a little before you play. kind of like working out or running. just do hand stretches lol
Quote by mamosa
Lucky you aren't a lefty then

I play right handed (fret with left hand) but in any other application, I'm solely left-handed. It's odd, and painful
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I play right handed (fret with left hand) but in any other application, I'm solely left-handed. It's odd, and painful

I'm a lefty, play righty guitar and play certain sports righty,
So with arthritis, your fapping career is severely limited. Right?
Quote by mamosa
I'm a lefty, play righty guitar and play certain sports righty,
So with arthritis, your fapping career is severely limited. Right?

mhm sex is better anyway.
Same thing happens to me, then I stop wait a couple hours and get back to playing my best.