So I recently bought an Ibanez ART300 in Black Caiman finish. Love it, sounds great, beautiful guitar. It's not an urgent need, not even a big deal at all, but I was wondering if you guys new of any pickguards i could slap on without ruining the guitar's unique look?
you would have to drill holes into the front and sides.

Personally I don't see the need for a pickgaurd unless your going absolutely mental with your strumming on it at a show.

And IMO it would look terrible unless you could find a guard with a matching texture, but not necessarily the same colour.

Beautiful guitar though.
thanks and yeah, i rly dont wanna **** the guitar up. pickguards are for putzes anyways, right? =P
Quote by Assid Rane
thanks and yeah, i rly dont wanna **** the guitar up. pickguards are for putzes anyways, right? =P

you dont need one on that guitar, if you did, clear wouuld be the clear chioce. but dont do it. nice guitar.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Not related to the thread, i miss the original Ibanez Les Paul styled guitar, it's the same shape and everything, just without the ugly caiman finish. They discontinued them, and my frined has one and they are nice.

P.s., don't install a pickguard
"ugly caiman"?????
have you seen the finish??? it is a BEAUTIFUL scalloped body, with a reptilian greyish-fades-to-black color. the only better finish is the green one. man, i love this thing more than any girl ive been with