Page 1 of 2
So according to this movie the Dinosaurs came after the Ice Age? LOL WUT? I already know this movie is going to make kids (and sadly some adults) think this is true. Another reason to root for Al Qaeda.
Amadeus wasn't historically true, but it's still a damn good film. See what I did there?

DirtyEdit:
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Jun 29, 2009,
Sense, it makes none.

Money, it makes lots.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by DirtyMakik
Amadeus wasn't historically true, but it's still a damn good film. See what I did there?

Actually seen it, surprisingly.
Quote by guitarnoobie
So according to this movie the Dinosaurs came after the Ice Age? LOL WUT? I already know this movie is going to make kids (and sadly some adults) think this is true. Another reason to root for Al Qaeda.

What I thought.

I'm thinking "The ****? THAT NEVER HAPPENED!!"
Then I realized IT'S A FRIGGING MOVIE.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
What I thought.

say it isnt so!
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Wait...you mean to tell me dinosaurs were here before the ice age?

That completly shatters my entire universe.
Artnotapathy-i just lol'd
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Quote by artnotapathy
I'll just leave this here

Haven't seen it yet, but I want to. Is it good?
Quote by artnotapathy
I'll just leave this here

What? Cavemen? 1 AD?
Makes perfect sense to me.
Quote by Moggan13
Personally, i'd buy her a can of Coke, then as she's drinking it say to her "Whats better than Coca Cola?" She'll go "What?" and you shout "CREAM SODA!" And ejaculate in her can.
Last edited by funyguy1357: 147 times : 3-01-08 at 08:17 PM.
Quote by oneblackened
What I thought.

It's been 14 years since the release of Disney's Pocahontas and the devastating effects of that movie are still being felt today. I would argue even more so now because many people who saw that movie when they were kids are now eligible voters.
funny story, the earth works in cycles, and there's actually been like, multiple ice ages. crazy right?
Quote by DirtyMakik

DirtyEdit:

Do you like posting that?
Quote by Well.......
Do you like posting that?

I had it handy...

I only posted it twice...

Quote by i_killed_bill
I can't wait for Ice Age 4: Here Comes Jesus

Ice Age 5: Over The Hedge 0
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by NGD1313
funny story, the earth works in cycles, and there's actually been like, multiple ice ages. crazy right?

You're right. There were many ice ages but let me point out to you the fact that one of the main characters is a woolly mammoth. They also have human characters.
Quote by DirtyMakik
I had it handy...

I only posted it twice...

I have only clicked on two threads and BAM a .gif of that guy.
Quote by Well.......

and this one goes with my post, it's that dude from Amadeus, I think he's called Mozart or something?
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Well.......

lurk moar
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by DirtyMakik
and this one goes with my post, it's that dude from Amadeus, I think he's called Mozart or something?

lol Who's that?
unfortunately I've seen all the Ice Age movies.

First one I watched with my little cousin.

Second time I went with a girl who I was planning on hooking up with. Then I decided it was just too sleazy so we watched the movie instead.
its a cartoon,with cute humour, shutup and ADORE THE SQUIRRELL
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by i_killed_bill
lol Who's that?

A guy whose laughter could kill someone.

DirtyEdit: and I think he made some music...
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Jun 29, 2009,
Quote by guitarnoobie
It's been 14 years since the release of Disney's Pocahontas and the devastating effects of that movie are still being felt today. I would argue even more so now because many people who saw that movie when they were kids are now eligible voters.

Explain, please?
Quote by lukeylynch
Explain, please?

There's no Native American female president, along with a blue eyed, blonde haired male as well?

Devastating.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
omfg dinosaurs in the ice age historically inaccurate, but talking mammoths, sabre tooth tigers and sloths is like totally possible!!

it's a CARTOON, ffs.
Quote by lukeylynch
Explain, please?
Have YOU ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?
Well the whole premise of the thing is that the ice they are frozen in preserves their bodies and unfreezes them in Dino times, but the second movie was called "Ice Age 2: the meltdown". If the ice had already melted, why isn't the damn thing over!

Oh yeah, and there were humans before the ice age in the first one.
Quote by lukeylynch
Explain, please?

+1
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by lukeylynch
Explain, please?

It made every kid think Pocahontas married John Smith and they lived happily ever after. It also made them think Native Americans spoke perfect English before the first colonists arrived. The American public schools didn't do anything to correct this. I remember during Thanksgiving week they had us dress up and pilgrims and "indians".
I'm pretty sure theres been more than one ice age, so maybe it came after a later one. I don't know for sure, just an idea.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by i_killed_bill
I can't wait for Ice Age 4: Here Comes Jesus

Ice Age 5: The Second Coming of Christ
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by guitarnoobie
It made every kid think Pocahontas married John Smith and they lived happily ever after. It also made them think Native Americans spoke perfect English before the first colonists arrived. The American public schools didn't do anything to correct this. I remember during Thanksgiving week they had us dress up and pilgrims and "indians".

actually the movie showed that pocahontas married John Rolfe in the second movie, which I believe is actually historically accurate.
Quote by guitarnoobie
it's not really that much of a big deal.
Quote by CoreysMonster
actually the movie showed that pocahontas married John Rolfe in the second movie, which I believe is actually historically accurate.

I never saw the second movie, but yes that is accurate.
Quote by guitarnoobie
It made every kid think Pocahontas married John Smith and they lived happily ever after. So?

It also made them think Native Americans spoke perfect English before the first colonists arrived. - El Dorado, Mulan did exactly the same thing. Wrong, but not devestating.

The American public schools didn't do anything to correct this. I remember during Thanksgiving week they had us dress up and pilgrims and "indians". - Weren't there Indians and pilgrims at thanksgiving?

^_^
Quote by guitarnoobie

Wrong again.

1) Kids won't be able to watch a film with subtitles.

2) No people still think they spoke english, even if they did after watching it at a young age.

3) It was a love story that teaches love can reach past racial boundaries, no harm there.

4) The term "Indians" isn't used offensively and how is a disney movie supposed to reinforce it?

5) Why does this effect society?

6) Why should a school teach a "what was wrong with some Disney film" lesson?

6) my school in fact did educate me on native culture.
Page 1 of 2