ok im customizing my guitar. addin some stuff physically and just looks. but im kinda wantin to write something on my pickguard.

Im thinkin with spray paint or something write like "gravity" or something in the manner of tom morellos soul power guitar.

but for pickguard i was kinda wanting something simple in sharpie. kinda like billie joes "BJ" on his in red sharpie. no i dont really like him but that was in example.

whats something i could use? a cool nickname or something. since i know yall can come up with something im just wanting ideas.

my name is Nathan Patrick Lamb if you can think of any thing cool with that.

just wantin some ideas.

ill probably post in pit also since they're creative
Lamb Chop?
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Combine post two and three, well, change three around a bit.

"I survived Dante's BBQ" - Lamb Chop
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Last edited by Scutchington at Jun 29, 2009,
Tabs to smoke on the water all over it
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
"This Lamb needs no herd"

Best I got, I'm uncreative.
Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Bugera 6262 w/ Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7
Boss MT-2 (Keeley modded)

GODDAMMIT I need a G Decimator...
Quote by kyle62
First rule of modding - if you have to ask for ideas, don't do it.

haha no i had some ideas. i was just wonderin if yall came up with anything good. plus, you can always replace a picguard pretty cheap if you absolutely hate it.

i think im doing "CHOPS"

would i just do it in sharpie, and spray the pickguard with clear coat of something?
just pick your favorite song, and write the lyrics out kind of small-ish. do it cursivey and sloppy kind of and it'll end up looking really cool. maybe write it in red and try some black shading. could be really cool. just make sure you write it small enough and it'll turn out really cool.