ok im customizing my guitar. addin some stuff physically and just looks. but im kinda wantin to write something on my pickguard.

Im thinkin with spray paint or something write like "gravity" or something in the manner of tom morellos soul power guitar.

but for pickguard i was kinda wanting something simple in sharpie. kinda like billie joes "BJ" on his in red sharpie. no i dont really like him but that was in example.

whats something i could use? a cool nickname or something. since i know yall can come up with something im just wanting ideas.

my name is Nathan Patrick Lamb if you can think of any thing cool with that.

just wantin some ideas.

ill probably post in pit also since they're creative

(just copied and pasted from my other thread)
i have a friend whos last name is lambe, we call him lambchop or just chops

write chops
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
lulz, bj

get a lamb sticker on it

probably wrong forum
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
the gb&c was about spray painting. not what to put on pickguard. i only made on in electric and here. just cuz different creative people stay in different places here

and im kidna likin chops.

anymore?
I'm gonna have to to go with Chops. It's just too perfect. If you're not good at art, get a friend who is. We all have at least one friend who's good at art (then again, this is the pit. some of us are lucky to have one friend at all!).
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by nathanlamb01098
how would i do that in sharpie?

im bad at art stuff haha

then get a friend who is good?? kinda self explanatory
Quote by nathanlamb01098
how would i do that in sharpie?

im bad at art stuff haha

well..........you're on your own then
Quote by Sid McCall
I'm gonna have to to go with Chops. It's just too perfect. If you're not good at art, get a friend who is. We all have at least one friend who's good at art (then again, this is the pit. some of us are lucky to have one friend at all!).

haha none of my friends are. i might be able to find one. maybe my mom she used to be into art. now the question is how do i write chops? font?

and once i do it i would just spray a clear finish on my pickguard to keep it from rubbing off right?
maybe you can make a stencil or something
Quote by 1201ZJ
FoolishFool, you sir, are a genius. A ****ing genius, I tell you.
print it out then cut out the logo with an x-acto knife, if you don't have one of those try a boxcutter
sharpie will get worn off a pickguard.
I have no opinion on this matter.
i demand pics if you do go through with writing chops on your pickguard
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.