Sup.

I'm wondering what an effects loop is. There's one on my amp, but as I hardly ever use effects I haven't wondered what it is.

When I ask questions like this the guitar gear and accessories losers usually abuse me so I'm asking here.

Thanks
Quote by sum_41_1942
Sup.

I'm wondering what an effects loop is. There's one on my amp, but as I hardly ever use effects I haven't wondered what it is.

When I ask questions like this the guitar gear and accessories losers usually abuse me so I'm asking here.

Thanks

and then you come to the Pit?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
The pit is a temple.

There will be no s**ty questions in the temple

Sorry
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
You know, the FAQ in the GG&A section has the answer already and can't abuse you. Go read that and you'll find your answer.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by DirtyMakik
and then you come to the Pit?

asking here I might at least get humourous answers, instead of dickheadish answers.
and also i've had a lot more promising answers asking in the pit than anywhere else anyways
Quote by Sid McCall
You know, the FAQ in the GG&A section has the answer already and can't abuse you. Go read that and you'll find your answer.

see....to that earlier guy, I knew i would get a helpful answer asking in the pit.
thanks dude.
Quote by sum_41_1942
Sup.

Thanks

You got abused in the GGAA and then come to the pit?. fail.
The Pit is a place where all hope is lost. Bad idea to come here with your questions.
Tell me who's that writin'...
Quote by sum_41_1942
see....to that earlier guy, I knew i would get a helpful answer asking in the pit.
thanks dude.

I would have given you the same answer if you asked in GG&A, to be honest. Most people would have said that or answered your question.
We tend to be nicer than most sections as long as you aren't trying to justify how much you love your spider or MG. Or if you post a 'NGD' thread about some kind of non-musical thing you just bought, like an electric razor or hifi stereo and pretend to plug it into your amp. That is just annoying.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
its like a loop, but for effects.

who ever said the pit isnt helpful?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Pretty self explanatory really...doncha think?
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

why, a loop for effects, of course brah
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
No he's right, people on the guitar forum have their heads shoved so far up their arses it's a wonder they can see anything. It's because they all have the mindset of "I know guitar, everyone else dey r n00b"

Like the guys at your local guitar shop who always look at you contemptuously when you check out gear and GOD FORBID YOU ASK SOEMTHING