So i want to run a 6262 with a tonebone hot british, for versitility (i need the 6l6 sound and occassionally want to go british and also mix both together. With the tonebone having a tube already in it, would it be feasible to run both together to blend the 2 tones without way too much saturation?

I have looked into Egnaters and Blackstars with their blending systems but i want a 6262 very much.
For the most part, the pedal will impart more of it's characteristics on your sound than the amp. It won't quite be a blend between both, but having played the Blackstar and read some of Bruce Egnater's comments on the 'tube mix' , the difference (especially with the Egnater) is more subtle than you'd think.
Quote by greggybhoy
For the most part, the pedal will impart more of it's characteristics on your sound than the amp. It won't quite be a blend between both, but having played the Blackstar and read some of Bruce Egnater's comments on the 'tube mix' , the difference (especially with the Egnater) is more subtle than you'd think.

but if i put the level down on the pedal would that not work as a sort of blending device?