how would i do this? what did he use? i have a black strat with white pickguard.

Im thinkin of writing either Gravity, Don't Fret!, or the verse mark 8:36 in king james version which is just cool haha
paint
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by reedplaysgeetar
paint

a little more detailed? what kind? spray paint? clear coat after to protect it?
You could paint it on with a brush and your choice of colors. But i would make a stencil with posterboard or some heavy paper and use an air brush or spray paint. but dont put it where your arm rests on the body because it will wear off unless you give it a layer of clear coat.
--------------------------------
GEAR
Guitars----
Aria:Ariana
Ibanez:RG7321
Peavey:Raptor Sig. series
Peavey:EXP Sig. series
ESP LTD: V-500
Amplifiers----
Orange 2X12 cab
Peavey: JSX
Peavey: XXL
Looks like silver sharpie underneath a finish to me.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
more detailed please?

Does anyone have a guide or something?

Like do i sand the spot im gonna do first? then do it and cover it with a clear coat? or how do i do things?

just some help?

also what do yall think of what to write on it?

Im startin to think gravity is a little to trendy.

Don't Fret! a little too punny but maybe

any other good words like that?
Just try it. If it wears off, no issue, do it a different way. If it stays on, no issue, you have written on your guitar successfully.

I would just use a marker pen. Or write on paper, and selotape that on if your really punk.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Hereiwas
Just try it. If it wears off, no issue, do it a different way. If it stays on, no issue, you have written on your guitar successfully.

I would just use a marker pen. Or write on paper, and selotape that on if your really punk.

I dont wanna be "punk"