Where do you guys go to download single songs?
Most of you probably get whole albums but I just want a few songs.
Limewire and just legally buying the songs are a last resort
any website streaming a song with the help of firefox download helper.
although somehow myspace have stopped this from working on their page

otherwise i use dvdvideosoft for mp3 files from youtube.
iTunes
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
It's a dollar or less to buy a song. Are you really that cheap?
PM me for newts
vixy.net or limewire for all my music pretty much..
Forever feels retarded in MT forum

-Equipment-
Squier Champ 15
Squier Bullet Stratocaster
-Shopping list-
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
1 guitar cable for that pedal
Quote by ShallowEndings
People like you piss me off. Its $1 for **** sake.

People like you piss me off. Why post in here if annoyed? You saw the thread title, it wasn't ambiguous....
I don't know about downloading, but you could always try pandora's website for searching
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by ShallowEndings
Its $1. If he wants to download it for free, why is limewire a last resort?

$1 adds up.....
Quote by ShallowEndings
Oh come on man. A few songs is less than $10. If thats to much for you, TS or anyone else, get a job.

except an ipod can hold thousands of songs. that costs thousands of dollars. if your willing to spend that kind of money, you probably should get a job so you understand the value of money.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
except an ipod can hold thousands of songs. that costs thousands of dollars. if your willing to spend that kind of money, you probably should get a job so you understand the value of money.

Dont be ignorant. I have a job. Getting a few songs to hear what a band is like is perfectly fine,and if thats TS approach i don't mind so much. But in the case of downloading 100-1000 songs prior to this thread, its just uncool for all parties involved.
I buy all my music.

But if I am wanting a single song that I like, i'd rip it off youtube. If I like it, i'll buy it.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I try to buy my music. But if I only like a few songs from a band, why would I buy a CD? That's what limewire is for. If I REALLY like a band, but have no money, I restrict myself to downloading one song a week from them, all from different albums, to get a good picture of the band until I can buy a cd.